AjcW Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 Sky Sports viewers can look forward to a festive feast of Premier League football after December's live fixtures were confirmed. Sky Sports has announced 14 live Premier League matches for the month of December with both Arsenal and Manchester United in action over the Christmas weekend. Arsenal's home clash with Aston Villa and Manchester United's trip to Hull will both be shown live - and in high definition - on Sunday December 27. That will be followed by another double bill on Monday 28 featuring the London derby between Tottenham and West Ham plus Manchester City's visit to Wolves. Sky Sports will see out the year in style with another two consecutive days of live Premier League games; Aston Villa v Liverpool will be live on Tuesday December 29 followed by Portsmouth v Arsenal on Wednesday December 30. There are plenty of mouth-watering matches to look forward to in the countdown to Christmas too, including a sensational Big Four clash between Liverpool and Arsenal on Sunday December 13. This season Sky Sports is showing 92 live Premier League games, all in high definition, featuring all the clubs, all the major derbies and all of the clashes between last season's top four. Sky Sports live fixtures in December DATE GAME KICK-OFF Saturday 5 Portsmouth v Burnley 12.45pm Sunday 6 Everton v Tottenham Hotspur 4.00pm Saturday 12 Stoke City v Wigan Athletic 12.45pm Sunday 13 Liverpool v Arsenal 4.00pm Tuesday 15 Birmingham City v Blackburn Rovers 8.00pm Wednesday 16 Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City 8.00pm Sunday 20 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Burnley 1.30pm Sunday 20 West Ham United v Chelsea 4.00pm Sunday 27 Arsenal v Aston Villa 1.30pm Sunday 27 Hull City v Manchester United 4.00pm Monday 28 Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United 12.45pm Monday 28 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City 7.45pm Tuesday 29 Aston Villa v Liverpool 7.45pm Wednesday 30 Portsmouth v Arsenal 7.45pm
Hugo Sanchez Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 Sunday 13 Liverpool v Arsenal 4.00pm, should be a cracker ...
AjcW Posted 7 October 2009 Author Posted 7 October 2009 Sunday 13 Liverpool v Arsenal 4.00pm, should be a cracker ... Its probably the only "big four" fixture that is ever entertaining because both teams go for it, unlike the chelsea liverpool, man utd arsenal games etc.
Hugo Sanchez Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 Its probably the only "big four" fixture that is ever entertaining because both teams go for it, unlike the chelsea liverpool, man utd arsenal games etc. I would say Arsenal Man Utd is always a entertaining game because both play to win and the players hate each other but Arsenal Liverpool normally is the best top 4 fixture. 4-4 at Anfield last season was probally the best game on sky sports since Spurs beat West ham 4-3.
Hugo Sanchez Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 Oh good. Sky Sports to the rescue yet again. So you don't watch football on tv ... Ok
AjcW Posted 7 October 2009 Author Posted 7 October 2009 I would say Arsenal Man Utd is always a entertaining game because both play to win and the players hate each other but Arsenal Liverpool normally is the best top 4 fixture. 4-4 at Anfield last season was probally the best game on sky sports since Spurs beat West ham 4-3. That 4-4 was insane. Arshavin Brilliance.
Tommeh Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 Oh good. Sky Sports to the rescue yet again. <_< Oh and sending Pompey up to Burnley for 12:45. Wankers.
Uncle Albert Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 Oh good. Sky Sports to the rescue yet again. <_< Oh and sending Pompey up to Burnley for 12:45. Wankers. Here's a suggestion for you pair then as you both hate Sky Sports, dont watch it and you can say what you like about Sky Sports and football matches but I can tell you one thing for sure more people watch Sky football than those who dont. Be greatful you have aload of games to watch.
Tommeh Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 Here's a suggestion for you pair then as you both hate Sky Sports, dont watch it and you can say what you like about Sky Sports and football matches but I can tell you one thing for sure more people watch Sky football than those who dont. Be greatful you have aload of games to watch. A) I don't watch it. B) I will say what I like. Oh shit I'm in the minority.
Uncle Albert Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 A) I don't watch it.B) I will say what I like. Oh shit I'm in the minority. Why you moaning about it then?
Shrenchel Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 Here's a suggestion for you pair then as you both hate Sky Sports, dont watch it and you can say what you like about Sky Sports and football matches but I can tell you one thing for sure more people watch Sky football than those who dont. Be greatful you have aload of games to watch. Are you a bit slow or something? There's about 50 million people in England. I'm not gunna lie I haven't checked the exact numbers but I'm gunna go out on a limb and say Vill - Man City on monday night didn't get viewing figures akin to Diana's funeral.
Uncle Albert Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 Are you a bit slow or something? There's about 50 million people in England. I'm not gunna lie I haven't checked the exact numbers but I'm gunna go out on a limb and say Vill - Man City on monday night didn't get viewing figures akin to Diana's funeral. Are you slow aswell? Villa v Man City wasnt on sky. But that isnt what I was getting at, if there is a chance to watch your team play on Sky if that means sitting at home and watching it or going out to watch it then they will.
Shrenchel Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 Depends what you mean by your team. I know plenty of Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal 'fans' that don't even bother shifting it to the pub when they're on most the time.
Hugo Sanchez Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 I'm sorry i pay to watch football on the tv I love super sunday, what better way to spend your day then watching 2 games sat on your settee. Like Alb said though, if you don't like sky sports then don't watch it. I think the bbc have championship games on now.
Uncle Albert Posted 7 October 2009 Posted 7 October 2009 Depends what you mean by your team. I know plenty of Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal 'fans' that don't even bother shifting it to the pub when they're on most the time. Well thats a minority, why do you think most pubs pay the massive license fee that they have to pay to show Sky Sports games? Becuause they know that people will come to the pub to watch them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.