Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Edmund

@ Davie G

Yor sig slows my browser down everytime I enter a thread witch you post in. Last time I experienced these problems was with a certain Max Gradel gif :whistle: (which I hassled you about if I remember correctly)

That is all. :sweating:

Yor sig slows my browser down everytime I enter a thread witch you post in. Last time I experienced these problems was with a certain Max Gradel gif :whistle: (which I hassled you about if I remember correctly)

That bug is back again :(

Ok sorry about that I'll remove it forthwith.

Ok sorry about that I'll remove it forthwith.

You didn't have to remove it lol I just turn sigs off. :thumbup:

I was more interested to see if it's just me it slows down as my browser seems to have issues with some gifs.

You didn't have to remove it lol I just turn sigs off. :thumbup:

I was more interested to see if it's just me it slows down as my browser seems to have issues with some gifs.

It was a bit out of date anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived