Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

How many more threads will be randomly deleted ..

By all means delete/lock offensive threads, but not ones you just happen not to like. :angry: If you must delete/lock something then delete Chandler's threads, no loss.

By all means delete/lock offensive threads, but not ones you just happen not to like. :angry: If you must delete/lock something then delete Chandler's threads, no loss.

107160[/snapback]

What's going on? :unsure:

107160[/snapback]

107185[/snapback]

the word association game thread got locked and steven appears to be unhappy about it would be my translation...

107160[/snapback]

107185[/snapback]

the word association game thread got locked and steven appears to be unhappy about it would be my translation...

107290[/snapback]

:thumbup:

107160[/snapback]

107185[/snapback]

107290[/snapback]

107293[/snapback]

All word assocsiation is for, is getting peoples post counts up. Steven was on 127 posts before he took part in word assocsiation :o:wave::smile:

107160[/snapback]

107185[/snapback]

107290[/snapback]

107293[/snapback]

All word assocsiation is for, is getting peoples post counts up. Steven was on 127 posts before he took part in word assocsiation :o:wave::smile:

107421[/snapback]

i see you managed 61 posts in that thread as well though filbertway! ;):wave:

107160[/snapback]

107185[/snapback]

107290[/snapback]

107293[/snapback]

107421[/snapback]

Cheeky beggar. :P:D:D Most of my posts are in the City forum. :D:D:thumbup:;)

Archived