Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Gyms

I cancelled my membership after 5 months of joining - How can you motivate yourself to do something so repetitive?

At least I'm saving £34.50 a month now.

I cancelled my membership after 5 months of joining - How can you motivate yourself to do something so repetitive?

107183[/snapback]

I rather like the discipline of it all. :o:huh::D:D:thumbup:;)

107183[/snapback]

Masturbation is repetitive but we all still do it... because it's fun, soooo, make your excercise fun.

^_^:P

I find gyms kind of useless really, I find it easier and cheaper just to do exercises at home and going running around the streets. Mind you when one of my friends told me that most of the hot girls from 'Home and Away' go to a gym fairly close to my house I was tempted to join up.

107183[/snapback]

Masturbation is repetitive but we all still do it... because it's fun, soooo, make your excercise fun.

^_^:P

107189[/snapback]

:unsure:

I'm still going, go about 3-4 times a week.

It's 35 a month, and I feel if I go 3-4 times a week, I get my monies worth.,

It does get repetitive, but you gotta change your workout ever 4-6 weeks as your body adapts to your workout and then it becomes more interesting.

Gyms are ace.

107296[/snapback]

if ace means crap, then i agree with you mrs

107299[/snapback]

:huh: That wasn't what I meant, young sir. Or at least I don't think so.... :ermm:

Gyms are WAY too expensive in my opinion.

107202[/snapback]

Too right, I would never dream of spending more than £30 a month on gym membership. I'd never make the most of it and wouldn't be able to motivate myself enough to keep going.

Well done Scowy - I bet most gyms make an absolute fortune each year, time to rebel against them I say! :thumbup:

In the last Gym thread I said I was gonna join the gym...still havn't done it! Although I still have the intentions of joining!

Infact I did join a gym, I joined sometime last year, in September it was planned for the opening of this new gym, but due to council planning, e.t.c, it was delayed in October time, the council plans, e.t.c had been passed (I know this because I know someone who works for the council and we're working on this job), but then the gym made the excuse they hadn't finished the electrics, e.t.c...The gym still hasn't opened now, so I've cancelled that membership now, I hadn't paid any money, but as soon as they opened they would have took money straight away. But c'mon was supposed to open in September last year - Still hasn't opened now, what a joke!

Anyway once my mates got his "perminent job" sorted i'm off to join Cannons!

Joined a gym last week - £41 a month with a £30 joining fee. Not too bad considering it's London and I can use any of their gyms across the country.

Need to keep myself fit for next season

And altogether I'm saving money as no football subs for the next few months.

Archived