Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Edmund

'Alien spies live among us' says Bulgarian gov space boffin

Thats a conventional jet that flies at funny angles to recreate a zero gravity experience. The plane itself isn't an anti gravity machine.

Yeah fair enough.

I maybe getting the wrong assumption of the word anti-gravity? Do you mean an aircraft that can fly in no gravity i.e a space shuttle?

If not, I'm pretty sure that's what El Empty meant as the Nazi scientists were one of the first people to have the ideas of traveling into outer space with rocket technology which is what he was getting at.

By the way is that a Nazi soldier in your avatar? lol

Yeah fair enough.

I maybe getting the wrong assumption of the word anti-gravity? Do you mean an aircraft that can fly in no gravity i.e a space shuttle?

If not, I'm pretty sure that's what El Empty meant as the Nazi scientists were one of the first people to have the ideas of traveling into outer space with rocket technology which is what he was getting at.

By the way is that a Nazi soldier in your avatar? lol

Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick.

Btw it's an Action man(if you were a kid in the 70s you'd understand) in my avatar and he is wearing a German uniform. :) .

Btw it's an Action man(if you were a kid in the 70s you'd understand) in my avatar and he is wearing a German uniform. :) .

Gi Joe in my day's :thumbup:

I noticed the German uniform though seeing as I'm a bit of a world war 2 boff lol

Yes you're totally right. Funnily enough just watched a doc today on Nat Geo on the subject. http://xhgc18.blogspot.com/2008/06/nationa...or-hitlers.html

It's scary to think what the outcome would have been if Hitler and the nazis weren't defeated when they were.

Also this is one of the stealth fighters which Hitler had plans to use :

nationalgeographicprese.jpg

I've just watched 30 mins of that programme, it's a pretty good un. Love that Meschescmitt. Respect to that old guy who flew it ! The stuff they used to power it is like the bomb Simon uses in Die Hard With A Vengeance where the liquids mix together. Pioneers!

The nazis weren't defeated, all the brains of the operation just changed location and mostly moved to work with their US partners from the war. :D

That stealth plane looks way ahead of it's time, never seen that before, looks like it could still do the job today

I was a nipper in the early 80's and Action Man was still goin on hard (unless my toys were pass downs!). Eagle eyes was about as good as it got, ground-breaking technology. I spent many an hour moving those eyes left to right on guard duty :D

I've just watched 30 mins of that programme, it's a pretty good un. Love that Meschescmitt. Respect to that old guy who flew it ! The stuff they used to power it is like the bomb Simon uses in Die Hard With A Vengeance where the liquids mix together. Pioneers!

The nazis weren't defeated, all the brains of the operation just changed location and mostly moved to work with their US partners from the war. :D

That stealth plane looks way ahead of it's time, never seen that before, looks like it could still do the job today

It's a pretty interesting documentary.

I didn't realise Ian Fleming was actually part of the secret service. I thought he was just an author. It says he organised the group which was set up to find the technology.

Pff. Global Warming, who cares? The only ones truely screwed are the polar bears seeing as how when ice melts in water it doesn't raise the water levels seeing as how it cotains as much water as it displaces meaning we're fine, the penguins are fine seeing as how antarctica is ice covering a solid land mass through which the water from melted ice will seep into the rock and down towards the centre of the earth.

That's just a cover by Congress to channel funds covertly into Area 51 and military projects like mind control guns. Any Bulgarian nutter who's anybody knows that.

too true. What do you think that autistic hacker was actually trying to find out about?

HarryHill_fight-1.jpg

:giggle:

I didn't realise Ian Fleming was actually part of the secret service. I thought he was just an author. It says he organised the group which was set up to find the technology.

I never knew that either. No wonder he had all those ideas for his books! He must have seen and heard about some very interesting things back then.

EDIT : Are you Jehst or Edmund Crouchback?! This says I'm replying to Jehst and the original post is by Edmund :D Confused

Pff. Global Warming, who cares? The only ones truely screwed are the polar bears seeing as how when ice melts in water it doesn't raise the water levels seeing as how it cotains as much water as it displaces meaning we're fine, the penguins are fine seeing as how antarctica is ice covering a solid land mass through which the water from melted ice will seep into the rock and down towards the centre of the earth.

Not true, sea levels will rise significantly if the south pole ice melts, also weather system will totally change, I for one hope I'm not around to see a world with no icecaps.

Ha Lake county isn't bad, it's a higher budget Mcpherson tape!! Worth a watch... file under so bad, it's good!!!!

I watched that Lake County last night, it was pretty good! Them aliens are efficient, they get what they come for. Can't find The McPherson Tape anywhere, don't know why. Saw a little clip of it and it looks like it could be quite funny.

'Gang-probing of humans' ?! They love it. I saw one in the PrivateXXX shop in Derby browsing through the Bukake section. :D

I must stress that I don't frequent these shops though. I was only there to buy my single Aunty a Crimbo present last year. Purple Double Dong

This just made me spit coffee everywhere :crylaugh:

Archived