Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Edmund

Check out VÃ¥lerenga's music

http://veslemusikk.tumblr.com/

I highly recommend :

The bus beats the rush - 2.kyoto

The bus beats the rush - 1.Oslo

Both are lush new jazz esque style experimental numbers. Be prepared to be taken on a journey and let your mind escape into the depths of the rhodes.

Ideal for these cold winter evenings and wether your sat at home with a bottle of red or sat in a hazy bubble of smoke let the music take control.

Another fave of mine is his tune titled 'Madeline'. The only word I can use to describe this is deep.

Hats off to Val some splendid stuff there and most is available for free, what more could you ask for?

I think this music deserves a wider audience and would be a shame only to be heard by a small handful of people.

:)

thank you, this is very sweet - and very unexpected... :blush:

i understand there are a few people making music on here, perhaps other people would like to take this opportunity for some self-promotion.

to be honest, i got tired of making music that no one got to hear, so i have started to share some tracks for free... this kind of thing makes it all worthwhile,

it'd be nice to hear what other people think....

again, thanks for the support :thumbup:

That Kyoto is pretty cool man, I like it.

thanks...

and thanks to everyone who has visited and downloaded...when all the tracks are up, i'll put them all in a zip file with some artwork :thumbup:

Archived