Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Blackpool Away

Link me please. I need to get in on this.

We're staying in one of the Travelodges there, just search for it on google. There's about 3 in blackpool i think. It cost me £90 for 2 rooms with 5 people staying in them. You can have up to 3 people per room. You just have to pay for the room, it doesn't matter how many people are in it. Hope that helps :thumbup:

Yes I going got me room booked in a travelodge staying a few nights, a few more nightclubs. I went last time we were luickly to get the game on with the weather we had in Blackpool. £24 to stand is shit it proves that Blackpool need the money. Enjoyed my last visit around Blackpool great to see all the foxes fans around the town, but the result :frusty:. Anyway looking forward to it. Yet again a cold seaside February.

Yes I going got me room booked in a travelodge staying a few nights, a few more nightclubs. I went last time we were luickly to get the game on with the weather we had in Blackpool. £24 to stand is shit it proves that Blackpool need the money. Enjoyed my last visit around Blackpool great to see all the foxes fans around the town, but the result :frusty:. Anyway looking forward to it. Yet again a cold seaside February.

I'm surprised you're old enough to get in to clubs if I'm being brutally honest...

Would have liked to go but will be here instead.

camp_nou.jpg

Selfishness says the shitty weather carrying on would suit me, a Tuesday night in Blackpool around March/April time would be rather satisfying.

I'm not even joking if someone said Blackpool or Nou Camp I'd rather go to blackpool.

The game itself, so would I. Most overrated experience in European football imo. The nightlife and the women don't really measure up though. The gender of many of the 'girls' knocking round the boozers last time was pretty dubious.

I prefer the english seaside. You'll never get bored in England instead of Ibiza no shops, not many places to eat in, the worry of flights, costs, also too hot. I mean I would happily have a summer holiday in Skegness, than pay £500 to go abroad in boring little town in spain.

I prefer the english seaside. You'll never get bored in England instead of Ibiza no shops, not many places to eat in, the worry of flights, costs, also too hot. I mean I would happily have a summer holiday in Skegness, than pay £500 to go abroad in boring little town in spain.

Good for you? :unsure:

I'll be at this one if the tickets make general sale. If not i'll be in the home end.

Be warned though, everything is closed down near enough here atm, It's like a ghost town, even at weekends.

It's not really the best time of year to play Blackpool if your making a weekend of it.

I'll be at this one if the tickets make general sale. If not i'll be in the home end.

Be warned though, everything is closed down near enough here atm, It's like a ghost town, even at weekends.

It's not really the best time of year to play Blackpool if your making a weekend of it.

Which is why I decided to go to Barcelona with the girlie that weekend. Don't get me wrong, Blackpool was high on my list on 'must-visit' away days but a February fixture killed it.

Would have liked to go but will be here instead.

camp_nou.jpg

Selfishness says the shitty weather carrying on would suit me, a Tuesday night in Blackpool around March/April time would be rather satisfying.

Mate if you see a hen do while you're there watch out for the one with "Bowley" on her t-shirt.

She's trouble.

EDIT: Should like to point out I ment Barelona in general, not at the Nou Camp lol.

Is there anywhere you recommend to go at night, pub/club wise?

Mate if you see a hen do while you're there watch out for the one with "Bowley" on her t-shirt.

She's trouble.

EDIT: Should like to point out I ment Barelona in general, not at the Nou Camp lol.

Warning has been duly heeded. lol

A little worried now though.....

Is there anywhere you recommend to go at night, pub/club wise?

Everywhere is decent in the summer. But as it's Winter here's some decent Fun pubs/clubs.

Yeat's, Littentree, Che Bar, Brannigans, Walkabout, O'Neils, Club Sanuk are all decent in the winter at weekends.

But if you want to push the boat out and pay a few quid to get in then go here.. They might have GateCrasher's on or something similiar.

http://blackpool.thesyndicate.com/

Also FunnyGirls is a great night if your open-minded.

http://www.funnygirlsshowbar.co.uk/

Archived