Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Season Tickets - Students

I see that there are no student prices, has the club abandoned students or are they again in the under 22 section?

P.S I know this should be in the Tickets forum, but most people read this forum, down with admin :thumbup:

Booooooo hisssssssssss @ Admin! Babs or AOWW Grrrr :giggle:

When renewing mine I asked if there was a student price (Cos i'm a student...but one that works :P...always have always will - When studying) and they said there isn't one, they then asked if I was under 22 (Although I clearly look older than 22, and the fact if they looked under my details when renewing would find out i'm older than under 22) and was forced to pay the adult price.

Don't you have to be in full time education and have a written letter of confirmation from the place of education.... or something like that?

Yes, then you get the ticket at U22 price.

No it's not. thumbsup.gif

Any reason why they're not mentioning a student price on any of the information then and seemingly giving the shifty to people that enquire about it?! Seems a bit shady.

Also, anyone know how many STs we've sold? Saw Norwich have flogged 19,000 already, similar prices to ours as well, not bad.

Any reason why they're not mentioning a student price on any of the information then and seemingly giving the shifty to people that enquire about it?! Seems a bit shady.

Certainly last season, certain people wanted to get rid of it. It all got a bit political, so not saying much on here, but needless to say the matter was resolved.

I don't know why it's not advertised widely though; one can only make assumptions.

Certainly last season, certain people wanted to get rid of it. It all got a bit political, so not saying much on here, but needless to say the matter was resolved.

I don't know why it's not advertised widely though; one can only make assumptions.

I'm not in full time education therefore probably don't qualify anyway but when renewing mine I asked if there was any student price/offer and was given a straight no, not any "if you are in full time education and get written confirmation e.t.c" not very willing to help or make me aware of the situation, as I said I probably don't qualify for it anyway and if i'm honest i'm not that bothered it'd have saved me about £70 but i'm willing to pay that it would have been nice to have been made aware of it though.

Like I said Matt, and I don't dispute the truth of what you say, one can only make assumptions.

I'm not questioning you, don't you go to supporters meetings? Or have I just made that up - Could you not bring this up at the next meeting or question the club?

I'm not questioning you, don't you go to supporters meetings? Or have I just made that up - Could you not bring this up at the next meeting or question the club?

I do, and I did bring this up last season. Like I said, I don't want to go into details, but I had a massive barney with someone over it, when after being promised a student ST price, it didn't happen.

It is still there, but there are new ticket office staff who perhaps haven't been briefed on this. I would advise asking someone to speak to a supervisor if they are told it's not available.

I know the reason why they wanted to get rid of adult student tickets, and can understand they wanted to close a loophole, but the whole thing was handled in the wrong way, and it discriminated against genuine students.

I see that there are no student prices, has the club abandoned students or are they again in the under 22 section?

P.S I know this should be in the Tickets forum, but most people read this forum, down with admin :thumbup:

Booooooo hisssssssssss @ Admin! Babs or AOWW Grrrr :giggle:

:huh: Huh, what'd I do? :o:cry:

Archived