Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Summer Signings Thread

Don't like to moan :ph34r: , but the LCFC forum has turned into a bloody circus of late, especially with 47 new posts on random players every day.

Can mods kick some newbie ass? Or can someone suggest a way of getting the rugrats more acquainted with the rules/faqs etc.

:)

Don't like to moan  :ph34r: , but the LCFC forum has turned into a bloody circus of late, especially with 47 new posts on random players every day.

Can mods kick some newbie ass? Or can someone suggest a way of getting the rugrats more acquainted with the rules/faqs etc.

:)

109632[/snapback]

Well said, they are ruining the place with their 'droppings' everywhere. :angry:

I have to say there is a lot of newbie fascism on this and another forum. :huh::unsure::nono:

Where is the extending the hand of welcome and we will polish up the rough edges as we go along rather than jumping down somebody's throat as soon as they post. :( <_<

A little more tolerance and a little less judgement perhaps. My final thought is that this post must not be seen as an endorsement of poor English. :D:D:thumbup:;)

My final thought is that this post must not be seen as an endorsement of poor English. :D  :D  :thumbup:  ;)

109691[/snapback]

Exactly - I have no problems with newbies so long as they use correct English (or at least try to), but they seem to be few and far between at present.

It would also help if they didn't start a new thread every time they wanted to express their views :ph34r:

I have to say there is a lot of newbie fascism on this and another forum. :huh:  :unsure:  :nono:

Where is the extending the hand of welcome and we will polish up the rough edges as we go along rather than jumping down somebody's throat as soon as they post. :(  <_<

A little more tolerance and a little less judgement perhaps. My final thought is that this post must not be seen as an endorsement of poor English. :D  :D  :thumbup:  ;)

109691[/snapback]

I hope I've never jumped down anyone's throat on a personal level - as a relative newcomer myself, I wouldn't want to (or feel I had the right to).

After some calm reflection and some marmite on toast, I concur with Steven's thoughts on the matter. :thumbup:

Archived