Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Leicester England flag

Guest ttfn

Didn't know where to put this...

I'm going to SA next month and was wondering if anybody knew how I would go about getting an England flag with the City logo/name on it. Always nice to see them when they pan around the ground at England matches. Can you buy them locally?

I'm going to SA next month and was wondering if anybody knew how I would go about getting an England flag with the City logo/name on it. Always nice to see them when they pan around the ground at England matches. Can you buy them locally?

Barmy Flags

Quite expensive but I'm assuming you're not tha bothered if you're off to SA :D

Dont the LCFC club shop sell flags pre made?

They might not look as good(or as big) as Barmy flags but its probably cheaper

Was going to say this they are pretty small and not as good but you can by a St Georges Cross flag with the LCFC logo on from the shop, might get one of those myself actually, normally a St Georges flag out my window was thinking today when I should put it out I think June 1st and was going to put my LCFC flag next to it but might just buy one of those from the shop, kill two birds with one stone.

http://www.lcfcdirect.com/retailprods.aspx?cat=118&h=48

1636s-1.jpg

Don't know how big it is doesn't say just says England LCFC St Georges Banner.

Guest ttfn

Barmy Flags

Quite expensive but I'm assuming you're not tha bothered if you're off to SA :D

Haha well that's exactly why I AM bothered!

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions, much appreciated.

I got given one, I assume it's from the club shop. ST Georges cross ( I think that's what it's called) with Leicester City written across the red part and the lcfc emblem top left corner.

It's roughly about 1300mm X 1000mm.

I'll be taking a massive boxing Kangaroo flag with the Southern Cross on it to the world cup. I'll also be taking an inflatible Andrew Symonds with me, it's an in joke between us boys that are going.

I got given one, I assume it's from the club shop. ST Georges cross ( I think that's what it's called) with Leicester City written across the red part and the lcfc emblem top left corner.

It's roughly about 1300mm X 1000mm.

I'll be taking a massive boxing Kangaroo flag with the Southern Cross on it to the world cup. I'll also be taking an inflatible Andrew Symonds with me, it's an in joke between us boys that are going.

I'll look out for that!!

• 3 weeks later...

Whey! 2 LCFC flags are out in my street!

Make that 3, Mine, and 2 opposite me...and I/We live in Coventry county lovely!!!

What can I say? I put my LCFC/England flag up first and 2 ,litterally opposite to my house follow, Trend Setter :cool:

• 11 months later...
Guest parky0607

I've got the same question... Going to the women's world cup in 2 weeks and want a Leicester england flag. Can't see them on LCFC direct anymore and that barmy flags is a bit pricey, anyone got one spare or know where I can get one from?

Saudi Arabia

South America

South Africa

Salvation Army

????

Guest parky0607

Making your own is too risky, as it won't have a fire certificate.

I've always thought barmy flags was reasonably priced

Its about £65 for a 6x3 ft england flag with leicester city on it, nothing else, plus postage.

Can get a plain 6x3 england flag for about £3 so I might risk it and use strong adhesive tape instead.

Thanks for tips guys.

Making your own is too risky, as it won't have a fire certificate.

I've always thought barmy flags was reasonably priced

If you send a homemade flag into BarmyFlags they'll treat it and provide you with a fire certificate for £15 + P&P.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest parky0607

If anyone's interested I bought some strong adhesive vinyl lettering off eBay, got "Leicester city fc" for under £5 and have just stuck it on my flag, looks really good for about £8 in total. It may come off over time but seems to be stuck on there good and proper for now, but not bad for the money. I'll post a pic up some time, or you might see it on telly!

5th July, BBC England v Japan :D

Archived