Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Leicester England flag

Swear someone has a 'horse & jockey' one.. whats that about ?

as in letters???

be the pub on catherine st if so... alot of the old bs from st mathews and st marks so that used to be a local pub

yeah, didnt realize the b.s was from St Matthews, Without being 'racist' there aint many white english people from there.

were talking over 20 years ago remember.. wasnt always like that.. places change..

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Resurrecting this thread as I'm off to Brazil and looking for an LCFC England flag.

I've had a look on the online store and doesn't look like the club shop sell them anymore. I was fairly certain I already had one but I can't seem to find it anywhere so at the moment I'll just be taking a plain St George's cross but it would be nice to represent LCFC as well so if anyone knows where I can find a reasonably priced one their help would be much appreciated!

Resurrecting this thread as I'm off to Brazil and looking for an LCFC England flag.

I've had a look on the online store and doesn't look like the club shop sell them anymore. I was fairly certain I already had one but I can't seem to find it anywhere so at the moment I'll just be taking a plain St George's cross but it would be nice to represent LCFC as well so if anyone knows where I can find a reasonably priced one their help would be much appreciated!

Couldn't you just make one? You can get a cheap flag from Sports Direct, and then stitch the Leicester stuff on.

Dunno if it's still there (I doubt it) but there was a banner shop opposite the train station that used to do em. It was next to that shoe shop on the corner that went into Charles Street.

One stop promotions. Still exists but think they have moved to an ind est.

As for the club shop still had st. Georges flags in when I renewed season ticket. Maybe worth calling or popping in.

one stop charged me 120 notes for my blue and white leicester city pride of the midlands flag.

Dunno if it's still there (I doubt it) but there was a banner shop opposite the train station that used to do em. It was next to that shoe shop on the corner that went into Charles Street.

Leicester City club shop sell them.

One stop promotions. Still exists but think they have moved to an ind est.

As for the club shop still had st. Georges flags in when I renewed season ticket. Maybe worth calling or popping in.

one stop charged me 120 notes for my blue and white leicester city pride of the midlands flag.

Thanks guys, will pop down to the stadium and have a look. They didn't have them online so assumed they wouldn't have them in-store.

Hoping they'll start selling the home shirt off cheap before I go in June as well!

Archived