Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simon

Problem with General Chat

Everytime I go to click on 'General chat' today I get a download file diaglog box and cant get into the forum...  :S

Is there some kind of problem with the site?

110809[/snapback]

I thought it was just us! Can only seem to view General Chat using microsoft explorer!

Everytime I go to click on 'General chat' today I get a download file diaglog box and cant get into the forum...  :S

Is there some kind of problem with the site?

110809[/snapback]

I thought it was just us! Can only seem to view General Chat using microsoft explorer!

110811[/snapback]

My Firefox is working aok. :smile::smile::D:D:thumbup:;)

Clear your cache in Firefox, Tools > Options > Privacy > Clear. Make any difference?

110856[/snapback]

i'm not on firefox. it all started this moring when i backed up after a 'page not available' message then i got a load of computer script mentioning scowys real name at the top :ph34r: after that it was buggered, but i'll clear my aol cache see if it sorts it

update: no change :( <_<

Clear your cache in Firefox, Tools > Options > Privacy > Clear. Make any difference?

110856[/snapback]

i'm not on firefox. it all started this moring when i backed up after a 'page not available' message then i got a load of computer script mentioning scowys real name at the top :ph34r: after that it was buggered, but i'll clear my aol cache see if it sorts it

update: no change :( <_<

110860[/snapback]

:huh::unsure::huh::unsure::cry:

Archived