Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

Millwall match thread

What is Connolly meant to do? He's played up front on his own all season, Blake cant even be considered as a partner he's so shit. We cant even give 2 strikers the service they deserve anyway, its so hard for Connolly to do anything. He's a great player, its a shame our team revolves around the mole named Scowcroft.

11685[/snapback]

once again petrescu! your talking crap! 'blake cant be considered a partner because he's so shit'. I bow to your footballing knowledge!

umm you are wrong there as our starting 11 did not win we had to make 3 subs to win the last game our first 11 in that game were out played then he go's and picks the same 11 bad idea oh and blake IS shit far worse than benji

Guest Daniel

All of what Petrescu said is right except the Scowcroft bit.

Blake is shit and cannot be classed as a partner.

Ive said it since we were in the premiership, and i still think it...

Micky Mouse aint got a clue.

everyone kisses benjamins arse because he comes off the bench and scores the winner yet we all know that he's not good enough. as soon as one player has a good 30 seconds in a game u believe there suddenly the 'real deal'.

Guest Daniel

I think you need to read posts, and think before posting because your talking nothing but shit.

Read my posts about Benjamin, hes a clown and he's useless thats why i cheer him on.

Blake is shit, you didnt go today so how would you know?

blake has a good scoring record in the first division. y shud i need to go today. maybe blake didnt play well but nor did the other 11 players. u guys slating a player before he has even played a handful of games for the club is really good thinking. thats going to help us get back to the premiership isnt it.

Guest Daniel
blake has a good scoring record in the first division. y shud i need to go today. maybe blake didnt play well but nor did the other 11 players. u guys slating a player before he has even played a handful of games for the club is really good thinking. thats going to help us get back to the premiership isnt it.

Go back to school/college and learn how to talk to us properly and then you'll get a decent reply, because if I replied to you in the way you spoke to me, I would make myself look silly.

Thank you. :)

Guest Daniel
school/college eh...thanks thats a compliment. its nice to feel young again. can you explain your point. is there a forum etiquette that im missing out on!?

Yes, there must be.

Text message talk isnt welcome. ;)

Guest Daniel
are you being serious? Why ever not?

1. Makes things harder to read.

2. Some people don't understand it.

3. Makes you look thick.

4. Whats the point for 2 or 3 extra seconds?

Guest Daniel

If he isnt fully fit then lets slate Adams.

The managers a twat, why play a unfit player when you got a player on the bench of the same position thats fully fit, had a ful pre-season and scored 1 in less than 20 minutes?

I cant understand it.

The managers 'a twat'. Thats a good responce! Lets get personal about micky adams! Writing things like this makes you look 'thick'!

Adams has already admitted after the game that in hindsight he should have perhaps played a different side. The guys admitted he probably made a mistake, what more can he do? He's human and he will make more mistakes.

Adams clearly doesnt think benjamin is up to the job, which many fans also think. He plays blake because he see him as a better option. In my opinion its a simple as that.

By dropping blake today and starting with benjamin im sure we'd be sitting in the same position tonight and i'm guessing that there would be people on this forum slating adams for picking benjamin?

Guest Daniel

What goes to say that we'd be in the same posistion?

Blake did **** all, Benjamin couldnt do any worse, and whats to say he wouldnt score or assist one?

this is the most childish debate ever , slate the players slate the manager . im off to the official site to have a sensible debate , cheerio

Archived