Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

Millwall match thread

**** - 2-0

11671[/snapback]

Suprise suprise.... we have superior players to those of millwall and derby yet get outplayed most of the time. I know we haven't played together much but i do wonder sometimes about our tactics.

This will probably be the worst game this season. Remember ipswich and wolves, we did great after those games.

Get scowy out he has missed a sitter from what ive heard, and put canero right back and gillespie right wing.

Woo Hoo tiatto is back a bit of determanation in the team, who will go wilcox or stewart.

What is Connolly meant to do? He's played up front on his own all season, Blake cant even be considered as a partner he's so shit. We cant even give 2 strikers the service they deserve anyway, its so hard for Connolly to do anything. He's a great player, its a shame our team revolves around the mole named Scowcroft.

I know what you mean petrescu, get scowcroft out, i aint bothered if you all love him, he does nothing for us, and i thought connolly was going to sore loads :D oh well i'm sure he will come good.

11684[/snapback]

I don't know how you can say Scowy does nothing for us.....he's done a lo in the 2 games I've seen him in this season, I can't comment on today but it sounded like a great save, at least he was there, no one else seemed close to scoring...

He's far more useful than shit like Wilcox and Blake.

I really don't understand why Micky kept them in, we looked a lot better v's Derby after the subs and actually sounded better today after we'd made them even if they did get another goal...

just glad tiatto is back and he better **** play him and drop one of them clowns stewart and wilcox

Thats just another sending off waiting to happen, 3 red cards in 4 games?

11689[/snapback]

Joey Gudjonsson is a reckless tackler at times like Tiatto, yet you seem happy with his signing and want him to play.. :huh:

Tiatto will do well I think and I don't care if there's a risk of him being sent off, Wilcox and Stewart just doesn't work.

Stewart will probably get dropped then, which i think is wrong. Stewart is a fine left back. Tiatto left wing or left back? Whichever it is, i worry if Wilcox is our option for attacking down the left wing, but if he's left back, thats more or less suicidal!

Stewart will probably get dropped then, which i think is wrong. Stewart is a fine left back. Tiatto left wing or left back? Whichever it is, i worry if Wilcox is our option for attacking down the left wing, but if he's left back, thats more or less suicidal!

11692[/snapback]

I would love it to be Stewart and Tiatto...maybe doing that switching thing Stewart and Wilcox have been trying.

With a strong, confident player with him I think Stewart will improve. With Wilcox we're just asking for trouble.

Playing Wilcox as a LB is very confusing, he can't defend at all and is slow...all he has is a half decent cross..so play him LB then :huh:

what do people think the side against watford will be?

i think

gk.walker

rb.canero

cb.dabizaz

cb.heath

lb.tiatto

mr.scowcroft

ml.wilcox

mc.gudjohnson

mc.williams

fc.connoly

fc.blake

p.s. i dont want this to be the side but i think it will be. my favourite side against watford would be:

gk.walker

rb.canero

c.b.dabizaz

c.b.heath

lb.tiatto

mr.gillespie

ml. stewart/morris

mc.williams

mc.gudjohnson

fc.connoly

fc.scowy

what do people think the side against watford will be?

i think

gk.walker

rb.canero

cb.dabizaz

cb.heath

lb.tiatto

mr.scowcroft

ml.wilcox

mc.gudjohnson

mc.williams

fc.connoly

fc.blake

p.s. i dont want this to be the side but i think it will be. my favourite side against watford would be:

gk.walker

rb.canero

c.b.dabizaz

c.b.heath

lb.tiatto

mr.gillespie

ml. stewart/morris

mc.williams

mc.gudjohnson

fc.connoly

fc.scowy

11694[/snapback]

Nalis has impressed me more than Williams, but I don't know about the Millwall game..

I would like, and now hope that it will be...

GK Walker

RB Canero

LB Tiatto

CB Dabizas

CB Keown/Heath depending who's fit etc..

RM Scowy

LM Stewart

CM Gudjonsson/Williams

CM Nalis

S Connolly

S Benjamin

Seeing as it's Watford and a home game, playing Nalis and Williams together wouldn't bother me too much but it would be nice to see Joey play a bit...

why don't we play 4-5-1 as Blake doesn't seem to be the buisness

Walker

Canero  Dabizas  Keown  Tiatto

Scowie  Gudjonsson Nalis  williams  stewart

Connollly

11701[/snapback]

we're apparently one of the best sides in this division, playing a defensive formation would be a bit strange...

Just stick with 4-4-2 and get Blake, Wilcox and maybe one of Nalis or Williams out...

Adams is a twat for picking that starting 11, nothing in that team indicates we wanted to win. Probably a favor for his good friend Dennis. Cause its all about Micky Adams, you know?

11681[/snapback]

Petrescu you really do come out with some rubbish. He picked a starting 11 that won their previos game. You say nothing in the team suggested we wanted to win. I cant understand your point. What exactly was micky supposed to do - play 4 up front! Why not attempt to make comments that actually have some foundation behind them.

Archived