Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

Millwall match thread

Guest Daniel
I think that we can change this into a positive in the next game

People have already said, he cant pick the players up after losing, he struggles.

I see a long season ahead, i also love it how the guests who make the shit comments dont log in or register because they know what there saying is bullshit and dont dare own up to it, like myself. :)

Yeh Adams is shockin at pickin players up isn't he, just like we went unbeaten for like 7 games after Wolves, and got promoted after losing 6-1 to Ipswich. ADAMS OUT - JOKE!! Grow up, you're forgetting that Adams watches these players on the training ground, you dont! (Although you're probably going to come back at me and say you've been to every training session since you were 4) Just give the bloke a chance, if not, well... he deserves better.

Yeh Adams is shockin at pickin players up isn't he, just like we went unbeaten for like 7 games after Wolves, and got promoted after losing 6-1 to Ipswich. ADAMS OUT - JOKE!! Grow up, you're forgetting that Adams watches these players on the training ground, you dont! (Although you're probably going to come back at me and say you've been to every training session since you were 4) Just give the bloke a chance, if not, well... he deserves better.

11838[/snapback]

Okay what we going to do when we go up? He has proved he aint a premiership manager. And our team at the minute aint premiership quality. He will sign all oldies again.

11838[/snapback]

Okay what we going to do when we go up? He has proved he aint a premiership manager. And our team at the minute aint premiership quality. He will sign all oldies again.

11841[/snapback]

Micky had perhaps the smallest transfer budget in the division last year, and we finished 18th. At times, he made some questionable decisions, but we were just not good enough at the end of it all.

And of course our team isn't Premiership quality at the moment - That's because we're in the Championship.

At the end of this season, all the big Peter Taylor contracts expire - Elliott, Scowcroft, Benjamin and Walker. If we get promoted, this will free up money to bring in some real quality hopefully. If we don't get promoted, then we can plan for the future and rebuild for next season.

11838[/snapback]

11841[/snapback]

He's not a premiership manager. And what exactly are you basing this on? Alan curbishley has proven himself as a premiership manager yet charlton were relegated from the premier at there first attempt. I bet they are pleased that they stuck with him, dont you think?

Our team isnt premiership quality because we are in the first division. Did you really expect micky to go out in the summer and buy a premiership team. I think your expectations are a little unrealistic. We spent £500,000 - that is not going to buy premiership quality players. What it has bought is players with experience to get us back there.

I have not got my head up adams arse as some people seem to suggest. I've just got realistic expectations. I understand that leicester cannot compete on the same footing as premiership clubs at the moment. I willing to be patient and give adams chance.

Guest Guest

Just because Micky Adams is the manager, doesn't mean he is beyond criticism. Everyone's argument to someones opinion about Adams is 'Micky is the manager and he knows best!' Well why the f u c k does he? That means that every manager that has ever managed a football team has been completely right and was the best man for the job, so every manager that was ssacked was dismissed unfairly? What a load of bollocks that is. The fans have their opinions, we pay our money and we watch the business end of things. We don't see behind the scenes, so from that point of view Micky might be right but for years now on the pitch has shown Micky to be quite clueless and arrogant at times. Every bastard season we have a select few players that mess things up for us time and time again, our disciplinary record is horrid and I am lost for words sometimes.

Now it's early days and we have still got one of the best squads in the league, but Adams needs to take a look at himself for once. He should try and be a fan for a week instead of the manager and see what happens. The youth debate is getting boring now, but for the past season or so it is proving that just because you have experience doesn't mean you should automatically be chosen over our younger players. I'm tired of even talking about how disgusting it is to see Adams just blatantly not give any of our young players a sniff, even in the cup or on the bench. Adams thinks 24/25 year olds are classed as young footballers, at that age your half way through your careers really! To be honest I haven't seen much of the youngsters, but if you youth teams finish in the top 3 then you must be doing something right and the law of averages prove that atleast one or two of these players will be good enough for atleast poxy division one football.

Keep up the good work Adams

Just because Micky Adams is the manager, doesn't mean he is beyond criticism. Everyone's argument to someones opinion about Adams is 'Micky is the manager and he knows best!' Well why the f  u  c  k does he? That means that every manager that has ever managed a football team has been completely right and was the best man for the job, so every manager that was ssacked was dismissed unfairly? What a load of bollocks that is. The fans have their opinions, we pay our money and we watch the business end of things. We don't see behind the scenes, so from that point of view Micky might be right but for years now on the pitch has shown Micky to be quite clueless and arrogant at times. Every bastard season we have a select few players that mess things up for us time and time again, our disciplinary record is horrid and I am lost for words sometimes.

Now it's early days and we have still got one of the best squads in the league, but Adams needs to take a look at himself for once. He should try and be a fan for a week instead of the manager and see what happens. The youth debate is getting boring now, but for the past season or so it is proving that just because you have experience doesn't mean you should automatically be chosen over our younger players. I'm tired of even talking about how disgusting it is to see Adams just blatantly not give any of our young players a sniff, even in the cup or on the bench. Adams thinks 24/25 year olds are classed as young footballers, at that age your half way through your careers really! To be honest I haven't seen much of the youngsters, but if you youth teams finish in the top 3 then you must be doing something right and the law of averages prove that atleast one or two of these players will be good enough for atleast poxy division one football.

Keep up the good work Adams

12018[/snapback]

Agreed ;):thumbup:

Lets be more honest with ourselves

Archived