Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

Millwall match thread

i think trevor, and gillespie should of started in place of wilcox and blake. also mayve gudjohnson but nalis did so well, and williams i think is micks 1st choice anyway.

we've got 3 great subs to bring on to change the pattern of the game anyway. :thumbup:

Micky is way too loyal to players its unbelievable. He did brilliantly to change things round against Derby - but today its the same team that started the game and were outplayed for the majority of the game v Derby. Surely you'd learn from that??

I rarely moan BUT.... new season same old problems, complete lack of any creativity. Scowcroft is not a winger, he contributes with headers but thats it. Ok stewart is a bit of a headless chicken but with him and gillespie on the wings i cant help but feel we would cause teams more problems. Then again what do i know :(

Archived