Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

You plastic bastard.

You never seem to complain ;). On another note, for anybody who likes a bit of xbox, after Christmas I might be streaming commentary whilst you have the wonderful opportunity to watch me destroy some noobs on Halo/Fifa at the same time. Or if it'd be useful to anybody, I could stream my desktop with a video stream of live results from other games whilst you listen to the game?

Ta for that. Not been mentioned by anybody before.

It's annoying when you're all trying to get something that doesn't cost that much. TV streaming is fine. I was at work this morning and can't get to the New Den in two hours but I pay for Foxesplayer when I can't get to a game. Less than a fiver a month. Jesus.

Not what £4.80 something a month? 15p a day?

For what it's worth I am paying for FP.

I also spent a long period of time without that extra bit of cash in a month. Just because it's relative peanuts, doesn't make it outweigh more prioritised spending like food, rent etc. Think before you speak.

I'll only miss this game, so hardly worth it is it

if you want to listen to it then yeah

For what it's worth I am paying for FP.

I also spent a long period of time without that extra bit of cash in a month. Just because it's relative peanuts, doesn't make it outweigh more prioritised spending like food, rent etc. Think before you speak.

Rubbish. I've still got food, rent etc.

Just because I am saying how about paying for something which would be illegal if you got free is suddenly bad?

Think before you speak? Get lost.

then you only pay for those months?

Not what £4.80 something a month? 15p a day?

Nope not even that, might be different if i was working but since i've been out of work for 3 years it's not looking that good right now. I used to go to games on a regular basis but had to stop in 1997 as it got too expensive, believe me mate i'd both go and get FP if i could afford to do so .....

Also: Bearing in mind that anybody in the Leicester area can tune in for free, it seems a bit unfair that we have to fork out just to be able to follow our team live on matchday.

I agree with this. But that's just how it is. We have to pay for things that they don't such as bandwidth and the costs of streaming it over the internet.

And we chose not to live in Leicestershire.

I agree with this. But that's just how it is. We have to pay for things that they don't such as bandwidth and the costs of streaming it over the internet.

You are aware that it's streamed online via iPlayer for those in Leicester?

I could get Radio Leicester myself till about a month ago.......sadly i can't cause the radio i was using dropped on the floor now it won't work properly..

Archived