Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

It's not, you get a message that loops over and over again. Plus they sold the rights to the commentary and the website too.

You do, and I do, but I'm fairly sure those with a Leicester-based ip address have no problem. Slightly less sure now that you say that, but I'll wait for someone in the area to clear it up.

You do, and I do, but I'm fairly sure those with a Leicester-based ip address have no problem. Slightly less sure now that you say that, but I'll wait for someone in the area to clear it up.

It is blocked for everyone. It's bollocks, though. It's content made by the BBC. I paid my fooking license fee! :mad:

My dad in Newton Harcourt uses Foxesplayer as you can't use iPlayer. iPlayer is free for league cup & FA cup games for matches though

I don't understand how they can get away with making us pay for a BBC service?

It's going to be an ambiguous. I think that the club give permission for the BBC to cover it but the club own the rights to it so they are able to charge.

Not everybody can afford to pay for it....I for one can't

It costs almost nothing. would you rather listen to the city or eat a chocolate bar or have a drink each week.

Even people on benefits can afford 10p a day.

Hope you don't smoke.

It's nothing to do with the BBC really though is it, yes they broadcast it and if it was down to them they probably would broadcast it online/DAB, but it's the bloody Football League who have the rights and block the BBC from broadcasting it online/DAB.

I'm guess the BBC broadcast it FM but the Football League have bought the rights to broadcast it on individual clubs websites where you have to sign up and pay for the service because of this the Football League have the rights and block the BBC from broadcasting it any other way than FM.

Blame the Football League, Wankers.

It's nothing to do with the BBC really though is it, yes they broadcast it and if it was down to them they probably would broadcast it online/DAB, but it's the bloody Football League who have the rights and block the BBC from broadcasting it online/DAB.

I'm guess the BBC broadcast it FM but the Football League have bought the rights to broadcast it on individual clubs websites where you have to sign up and pay for the service because of this the Football League have the rights and block the BBC from broadcasting it any other way than FM.

Blame the Football League, Wankers.

and the fact that they use BBC employees to do the commentary.

It costs almost nothing. would you rather listen to the city or eat a chocolate bar or have a drink each week.

Even people on benefits can afford 10p a day.

Hope you don't smoke.

I don't smoke only have a drink at Christmas, nothing to do with chocolate either money is spent on on food, also have to put a fair amount on my electric and my rent ..... I live in a flat that also requires me to charge a key up

and the fact that they use BBC employees to do the commentary.

Well if the Football League have bought the online rights from the BBC why?

It's wrong the Football League make you pay, I'm not sticking up for them or saying its right, it's wrong, but at the end of the day if the Football League have bought the online rights then it's up to them what they do with it.

If this is the case though and I havn't a clue how much the rights cost but I wouldn't say they'd make the money back on sales of the online services.

I don't smoke only have a drink at Christmas, nothing to do with chocolate either money is spent on on food, also have to put a fair amount on my electric and my rent ..... I live in a flat that also requires me to charge a key up

Anyway i will look into replacing the broken radio i have, It's a DAB, it works just can't pick up FM anymore wasn't that expensive i don't think

If you honestly don't have the money to pay for the player send me a private message and I'll pay through the end of the season for you.

not sure what annoys me more, the occasional rugby commentary or the welsh bloke himself. ffs

Could handle that, I have noticed that Final Score has become just like sky's soccer saturday what is the point of having a \Reporter at the game if they are going repeat what was said almost word for word :xmasangry:

Archived