Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

Also, out of interest, would anybody be interested in two separate streams as of some time towards the end of January/start of February?

The two streams would be:

1. Normal stream as I have been running, with Young and Stringer's commentary
  2. Additional stream with away clubs commentators

If there's any interest in this, I'll happily do it. If not, then obviously I'll just stick with things as they are.

Yeah I had some last minute things to do this afternoon so couldn't get a stream on. Will have the Cardiff game streamed though, and hopefully the boxing day fixture at Hull, but depends on family arrangements obviously.

there will be a video stream for cardiff!!! just seen in the tv mag it's a feature game on the f.l.s

there will be a video stream for cardiff!!! just seen in the tv mag it's a feature game on the f.l.s

Ahh that's good then :). I'll still have a stream up anyway just as a backup for those who can't get on any video streams, if they're in some foreign commentary :P

there will be a stream tomorrow, best place to watch it is eplsite.com there will be a link on there from 11am onwards. best thing about that site is unlike many, there are no ads! :xmastongue:

If you use chrome or Firefox you can use the Adblock add on for the other sites

I might not be able to get a radio stream on today... back at my parents house over Christmas and I don't know whether or not I'll have my PC setup in time for the game to get the stream on. Sounds like there will be plenty of video streams anyway.

If anybody is really desperate for a radio stream, please PM me because I could always set it up on the family PC :).

I'm season ticket holder so go to all home games except I'm away in Dubai at the mo and will watch the links given but are all our home games on that Thai channel like they was last year?

sadly not this year... i think we depressed them last year :)

Archived