Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

just watching the cov derby live on a stream, cant beleive what a poor set of fans cov are. at home to derby a big match and the ground is half empty, what a depressing hole that place is.

Mate its not even HALF empty!! I was thinking the exact same thing. Its like a reserve match. Terrible support :giggle:

And a poor poor first half :yawn:

Mate its not even HALF empty!! I was thinking the exact same thing. Its like a reserve match. Terrible support :giggle:

And a poor poor first half :yawn:

:crylaugh:

I remember i went to the leicester match at cov when they unveiled chris coleman as manager...it was even worse then . very poor considering they just appointed him, shittest support in all leagues.

:crylaugh:

I remember i went to the leicester match at cov when they unveiled chris coleman as manager...it was even worse then . very poor considering they just appointed him, shittest support in all leagues.

Yeah, I was at that game and couldn't believe how rubbish the atmosphere was in that ground!

Sorry for the late notice, but the Reading game WILL be shown on Fox Soccer Plus here in the USA, but tape delayed at 4:00 pm.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccerplus/tvschedule

If you live near a kick-ass soccer bar like Nevada Smith's in NYC, you'll be able to watch the game live. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town during the game so I'll probably try to take advantage of the tape delay.

Archived