Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

Should be a stream for the Boro game as we are the features game on the FL Show.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tj69f

I hope there is a stream! I know someone :whistle: who has devised an ingenious method of recording the game to their computer's hard drive, converting it, and then streaming this to their Iphone later on in the evening when they'll have time to watch it! All done by remote control from the other side of europe!!! I hope it works for them :fc:

Can someone help me with this please? I've never watched a stream before but would love a chance to see the boys tomorrow as I can't make it to Leicester, what do I need to do?

I assume it's safe from viruses, etc?

Many thanks in advance,

No it's not necessarily safe, normally gives you pop-ups and I've personally stopped watching stream sites. If someone knows a 100% safe site though I'm sure they'll be happy to let you know.

Attention USA foxiles:

Leicester-Middlesbrough will be shown on Fox Soccer Plus st 12 noon Eastern (TWO HOUR TAPE DELAY).

I'm equivocating whether to try to catch a stream on my PC live (though live streams are notoriously unreliable for a full 90 for Championship games) or go to the bar and catch the game at 12.

Attention USA foxiles:

Leicester-Middlesbrough will be shown on Fox Soccer Plus st 12 noon Eastern (TWO HOUR TAPE DELAY).

I'm equivocating whether to try to catch a stream on my PC live (though live streams are notoriously unreliable for a full 90 for Championship games) or go to the bar and catch the game at 12.

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.

No prob. But note that it's FS PLUS, not FSC...

Just over two hours from kickoff and I'm still not sure if I'm gonna go out or stay at home. When Spurs-Man City is over, I probably still won't have a decision made. I might try to stream it for a few minutes, and if the stream sucks, head out.

Archived