Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

How did you find this out? Used it today, works a treat! :thumbup:

Pressing the close buttons a load of times on the main lcfc player page and then pressing the accesability version thing at the bottom and finaly pressing live streaming :P (Probably should post a youtube video about it :L) ill post a thread next time for commentary & live text from the website :thumbup:

Pressing the close buttons a load of times on the main lcfc player page and then pressing the accesability version thing at the bottom and finaly pressing live streaming :P (Probably should post a youtube video about it :L) ill post a thread next time for commentary & live text from the website :thumbup:

Careful not to advertise it too much, dont want the club finding out and blocking it!

For USA Foxiles, the game is on Fox Soccer PLUS (not FSC) at 3:00 pm Eastern and will be replayed at 7:00 pm.

I never had sky tv in england and consequently have never watched a live leicester game in my own home. Until today, thanks to fox soccer plus. We have the chanell!

For USA Foxiles, the game is on Fox Soccer PLUS (not FSC) at 3:00 pm Eastern and will be replayed at 7:00 pm.

Jordan, I don't suppose you know whether this is a channel that you get on regular cable television over here in the States. I don't finish work till 5:30 New York time and would love to watch the replay at 7 at home, but I have no idea whether I will have this channel.

Failing the TV, I presume Nevada Smith will show the replay? Any idea which other bars might show it replayed?

According to Nagerz who lives in Thailand:

nagerz Posted on 27/09/2010 11:19

Our actual owner!

From my Thai reporter....

"my source confirmed that it was Newin who owns the club. Vichai is just his nominee:-)"

She means Newin Chidlob, the guy who now opposess Thaksin with a rival party.

She seems to think we're in good hands with him at the helm. From what I gather Vichai will run the club on a day to day basis, final decision is Newin's on everything.

All City matches now on free to air Thai TV as of Friday! Fookin shocking match to start with!

So there could a good chancedunno.gif

Our actual owner!

"my source confirmed that it was Newin who owns the club. Vichai is just his nominee:-)"

She seems to think we're in good hands with him at the helm. From what I gather Vichai will run the club on a day to day basis, final decision is Newin's on everything.

All City matches now on free to air Thai TV as of Friday! Fookin shocking match to start with!

Do you have a link?

Our actual owner!

This could be quality :D

EDIT: Just read somewhere that it will be on THAI TV channel 9 or 11. http://www.thailivetv.com/ might work.

Archived