Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ford Super Sunday

Away Tickets 10/11

Last season I put together a table which showed the away ticket prices. I decided to do it again, with free time.

So below is a table of all the remaining 22 away days in the NPC. By no means is this definitive. Prices are taken from a mixture of club websites who are playing these teams soon. The Juniors is sometimes Under-18 or Under-16, I'm not splitting hairs. While similarly, some of the senior prices are either 60+ or 65+.

I suppose I'm being a patronising tit when I say the N/A obviously means there are no student concessions available, full whack or a junior it be.

Hope it helps. (PS: QPR is for the UPPER TIER this season, split into Gold and Silver sections of the tier)

PPS: The Barnsley one is strange. That's what is listed on the Palace website, but it might be more on a different day or for us, I can't be certain.

Untitled-1.jpg

Without the offer of Student prices, I'll pass thanks Mr. Bates.

There's no way I'm paying £26 for Middlesbrough, £22 for Ipswich and £31 for Norwich either. I've visited all 23 grounds in the league before, I have nothing more to achieve apart from enjoyment throughout this season.

Some not too bad, some a rip off, especially Norwich and Ipswich.

Ipswich was a stupid price last year if I remember right?

£25.50 for arguably the worst away day of the season at Coventry? :o

Want to boycott it but know my mates will be going, and my dislike for Coventry is well publicised, so know i'll end up going :doh:

It's not been that expensive in the past has it?

Ipswich was last year if I remember right?

£25.50 for arguably the worst away day of the season at Coventry? :o

Want to boycott it but know my mates will be going, and my dislike for Coventry is well publicised, so know i'll end up going :doh:

Their prices are exactly the same as last year.

Can't say that I'm too surprised about which clubs are the most expensive. I hope that they'll be as sympathetic as Burnley by offering Student prices if a few of us e-mail the clubs involved.

Their prices are exactly the same as last year.

Can't say that I'm too surprised about which clubs are the most expensive. I hope that they'll be as sympathetic as Burnley by offering Student prices if a few of us e-mail the clubs involved.

Definitely had student tickets at Coventry last season, just checked my ticket and it was only £13

I thought I had a student ticket last year for Coventry.

Just had a look on the Coventry website (:sick:) to have a look at the ticket prices and they do have a Junior and Young Adult options but no Student option, They are listed as Zone 1 to 3 and prices range from (£11 to £20) so don't know what Zone the away section would be classed as?

£25 to watch S****horpe! :giggle:

Will probably do some games up north such as Hull on New Years Day, Barnsley and Sheff Utd but certainly not bothered about Forest, Derby, Cov, Ipswich, Norwich who are taking the piss with those prices. I wouldn't pay a fiver at Cov after last years experience, like a day out in a graveyard.

I thought I had a student ticket last year for Coventry.

Just had a look on the Coventry website (:sick:) to have a look at the ticket prices and they do have a Junior and Young Adult options but no Student option, They are listed as Zone 1 to 3 and prices range from (£11 to £20) so don't know what Zone the away section would be classed as?

I'd put it on the higher end of any scale as you can bet it's a "premium" match. We'll be charging £30 to away fans for the 6 platinum matches so it's difficult to take any sort of moral high ground.

I'd put it on the higher end of any scale as you can bet it's a "premium" match. We'll be charging £30 to away fans for the 6 platinum matches so it's difficult to take any sort of moral high ground.

This is true, although at least we offer fair concession prices.

Yeah as regards to the 'Zone's' I was on about I understand they are areas of the ground, Not the grade of game.

Yeah as regards to the 'Zone's' I was on about I understand they are areas of the ground, Not the grade of game.

Yeah I understood what you meant, I was trying to make a slightly different point about the gradings within the zones :thumbup:

Only doing the ones this season in the decent towns, with decent away ends and where the right faces will turn out. Next Pompey followed by Bristol C. With Leeds, Millwall, Barnsley, Forest, Sheff United and Derby making up the others.

Anyone going Ipswich and/or Norwich really needs their head looking at.

Only doing the ones this season in the decent towns, with decent away ends and where the right faces will turn out. Next Pompey followed by Bristol C. With Leeds, Millwall, Barnsley, Forest, Sheff United and Derby making up the others.

Anyone going Ipswich and/or Norwich really needs their head looking at.

:blush:

But.... I am only going coz they're the 2 closest to me - and I did boycott Ipswich last year. Pissed off at those prices though. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Stumbled across different price structures for Norwich away.

The £31 quoted is for A+ category fixtures.

Prices are as follows:

Grade A+ £31 Adults, £26 Over 60's, £20 Under-16's, £12 Under 12s

Grade A: £29 Adults, £24 Over 60's, £19 Under-16's, £12 Under 12s

Grade B: £26 Adults, £22 Over 60's, £17 Under-16's, £12 Under 12s

Grace C: £23 Adults, £20 Over 60's, £12 Under-16's, £1 Under 12s

Grade D: £11 Adults, £7 Over 60's, £1 Under-16's

Archived