Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Sheffield Wednesday

They have selt out the allocation for Cardiff but are getting another 7k! that means they are taking over 40,000 fans.

I wanted to go but it meant that me and a mate would have had to camp outside Hillsbro all last night, And with neither of us being Wednesday fans we did not see the point.

The support they get is amazing and i hope they go up if anything there fans deserve it.

But i can see Hartlepool winning at Cardiff 1 -0 :cry::(

Good to see you've seen the light mate! :unsure: I want Wednesday to win against Hartlepool because IMO they are still a big and well known club. They deserve to be up at the top because of all there support they get and it's shame a club of there stature to be slugging it out against the likes of Yeovil and Port Vale next year! lol:P

:)

Yeh come on Wednesday, when I go running, I get a great view of the ground from the top of the hill near where I live and across the peak district, and I have a soft spot for both Sheffield teams now. COME ON WEDNESDAY!

Bloody hell, I can't believe I'm actually going to agree with Chandler on this - I just hope the poorer of the two teams comes up. That said, once we're riding high in the Premiership I'd like to Wednesday drag themselves out of the mire.

They have selt out the allocation for Cardiff but are getting another 7k! that means they are taking over 40,000 fans.

I wanted to go but it meant that me and a mate would have had to camp outside Hillsbro all last night, And with neither of us being Wednesday fans we did not see the point.

The support they get is amazing and i hope they go up if anything there fans deserve it.

But i can see Hartlepool winning at Cardiff 1 -0  :cry:  :(

114106[/snapback]

If your doing GCSE's dont be disapointed with a C :).

Good look to all the teams in the playoffs this weekend except for west ham, because i want PNE to win that one.

114106[/snapback]

Good look to all the teams in the playoffs this weekend except for west ham, because i want PNE to win that one.

116263[/snapback]

Feck off you little shite :D:Dlol

114106[/snapback]

116263[/snapback]

Same to you mate ;)

114106[/snapback]

116263[/snapback]

Same to you mate ;)

116293[/snapback]

lollollollol:D:D:D

Good Un' Wellers

on the local news last night southend had sold just over 6000 Tickets for tomorrows game, yet they took 20,000 just last month. I think the West Ham fans cant afford 2 trips in 3 days.

B)

114106[/snapback]

116263[/snapback]

Same to you mate ;)

116293[/snapback]

Good Un' Wellers

116296[/snapback]

I was only using irony :D:smile:

B)

114106[/snapback]

116263[/snapback]

Same to you mate ;)

116293[/snapback]

Good Un' Wellers

116296[/snapback]

116314[/snapback]

cover up ;)

B)

114106[/snapback]

116263[/snapback]

Same to you mate ;)

116293[/snapback]

lollollollol :

Good Un' Wellers

116296[/snapback]

116314[/snapback]

Yeh course you were :rolleyes:;)

Bloody hell, I can't believe I'm actually going to agree with Chandler on this - I just hope the poorer of the two teams comes up. That said, once we're riding high in the Premiership I'd like to Wednesday drag themselves out of the mire.

116249[/snapback]

Wednesday arent exactly rolling in it.. didnt they have to sell their training ground once to cover some of the debt they had?

Archived