Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

The Trav Le Bleu Radio Show

I'd be interested in that. I can just about remember stuff from the era he was at Leicester and I'm sure he was in the team when I started going to Filbo. One of my earliest and greatest memories of those days was Richard Smith's superhero goal line clearance against Palace (a league higher) in the cup. Platnauer might have been playing that day.

I'll tune in today, not listened for a while. I'll request 808 State - Pacific 202, some New Order or Depeche Mode or Carl Carlton - She's a Bad Mama Jama.

Thanks Webbo - many of the DJs are getting together to see what we might be able to do to keep things running or resurrect the station under a different name (We need to move away from being a station associated with City of Heroes, which is now a very old MMO that few people play, in my opinion.)

It might not be the last time I DJ on-line :)

It was a good show today Trav, I heard most of it, there were loads of good songs. I had to nip out about 7 but only missed about half hour.

I hope you get another one going soon. You love doing it don't ya!

If anyone is interested I'm going to DJ from 5-7 this evening - one last fling. I'm going to play all 3 "Dour Tunes" (a mick take of Simon Bates olf Radio 1 feature) and a few funny bits along the way with great music from the 50s to the present.

Archived