Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

• 1 month later...

I tried to design an away kit just using the colours on the badge. I'm pretty tired of all the yellow away kits, and instead I think we should use orange. We are the Foxes, after all.

lcfckd1-2.jpg

An original idea. Thumbs up for that :thumbup:

Guest parky0607

I tried to design an away kit just using the colours on the badge. I'm pretty tired of all the yellow away kits, and instead I think we should use orange. We are the Foxes, after all.

I agree with this. I think we should have a wolves kind of coloured or dark orange away kit, thatd be nice

This as to be my favirate. why can we not have this lol. it looks classic and also very modern and fresh

wow dito loved that one

Thanks guys, that was my design :)

Here's an idea for an away kit using the same black and turquoise off the original Fosse kit...

lcfckd4-1-2-1.jpg

Not bad, not bad! I like it how you are being original and trying different things.. I'm all for that as seen in the designs i did

i wanna make kits but don't know how!

Well the easy option is to download some program that makes them, can't remember what it's called but it's mentioned in this thread somewhere i think

I myself don't do that i use Photoshop and download templates from numerous sites on t'interweb.. You have total freedom that way aswell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived