Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

Genuinely did this when I saw a real-life fox on the shirt

mclovin.gif

After all the good shirts you made beforehand, you had to go and do that!

Hey that is part of our history!

..them cute, icckle foxes!

BLADDY VERMIN!!!

How are you chaps making these shirts? Got the template for Photoshop I could nick off you by chance? I'd love to give some a go.

I've got tons of templates, i'll link you

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20164855/RK_08_11_Template_Pack_V7_by_Hammer9_rar

http://www.filefront.com/16869951/LS9-10-11-Template-Megapack-v8.rar/

http://www.filefront.com/17358543/SS09-Template-Pack-V8.0-by-Hammer9.rar/

Bloody hell, I open the PSD file and there's like a billion layers. How am I meant to make shirts here? Surely I don't have to delete all the layers I don't want?

Edit, OK I've figured out how to find the shirt I like but I can't figure out how to change the colours. I'm usually quite decent at Photoshop aswell so this is making me feel pretty dim.

Bloody hell, I open the PSD file and there's like a billion layers. How am I meant to make shirts here? Surely I don't have to delete all the layers I don't want?

Edit, OK I've figured out how to find the shirt I like but I can't figure out how to change the colours. I'm usually quite decent at Photoshop aswell so this is making me feel pretty dim.

You can simply hide layers without having to delete them, by clicking the little eye symbol next to the layer/folder in the layer window. I'm guessing groups of layers are organised into folders, if it's anything like the template I used (I've not checked as I don't have PS on my laptop), so that should make it easier, as it will hide every layer inside the folder. You can also pick and choose which layers you want from a folder, by opening the folder and hiding the layers individually.

As for the colour, you can just use the brush or fill tool. Make sure you draw on a blank layer underneath any layers containing shadows/badges, etc, but above any existing layers that have the kit colour on them.

I have this awesome software that I found on the EA forums called 'Smart Shirt Designer', it's got 00's of templates and I've also got a download link for 000's of sponsors if you want to try using that? I love it, really simple and easy to use and you can use it for like making shirts for FM. Let me know if you want linking.

Have you got a download link that I could have for both of the King Power logo's please?

Don't have a link but if you pm me your email add i'll send you them if you haven't got them already.. They are in PSD format though

Mods, what you reckon for a name change for this thread? Maybe LCFC Fan Made Kits? i'm sure Ashley who made this thread won't mind?

Was just wondering how some of you got the championship arm patches onto your shirts, any help???

I use a shirt designer software called Smart Shirt Designer, then I downloaded a load of sponsors and arm patches and then you just add them to your kit. Do you want the link for this programme?

My effort at what I think will be similar to this seasons away kit.

5cbosn.png

Guest Mee-9

I use a shirt designer software called Smart Shirt Designer, then I downloaded a load of sponsors and arm patches and then you just add them to your kit. Do you want the link for this programme?

My effort at what I think will be similar to this seasons away kit.

5cbosn.png

Lovely Effort that mate.

I'd get the away shirt if it was like that, but knowing me, I'd spill tomato sauce down it on the first game of the season.

Lovely Effort that mate.

I'd get the away shirt if it was like that, but knowing me, I'd spill tomato sauce down it on the first game of the season.

Cheers man, I wouldn't have been able to do it without your brother is it? "Mee"?

If you look on the "New Kit" thread on the last few pages you will see the proper King Power logo, one in white, one in blue and one in blue and white :thumbup:

Yeah i know, i just decided to not dick all over it with a sponsor that dominates the shirt. :ph34r:

Archived