Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

Very nice but unfortunately completely pointless. We'll get a shit shirt, yet again. I don't know who's decided our kits for the last 6/7 years but they need shooting.

Was just about to say something similar, whist not too bad for the last cycle they'll never live up to some of the excellent designs on here. The two Ricey did last time with the pin stripes were quality.

Admit it Ashley you've been thinking about this thread for months... :P

Unfortunately until we get a decent manufacturer it's likely our kits will be fairly poor regardless. If we had a Nike/Adidas strip then I wouldn't think twice about getting one, or even Umbro/Le Coq.

£40 for Joma/Burrda shirts though makes me reluctant.

Very nice but unfortunately completely pointless. We'll get a shit shirt, yet again. I don't know who's decided our kits for the last 6/7 years but they need shooting.

I really like the kit we've got now.

The most important thing is that it is blue, not boring, and symmetrical IMO

I hate our kit now, it's baggy, cheap-looking and made out of recycled crisp packets as far as i can tell. Not to mention the sponsor being way too low down (at least on the replica's i've seen).

A nice tight fit shirt, simple, good material is all i want. Sounds obvious but apparently not. The 2nd batch are nice Ash but very Ipswich as has been noted. Keep em coming tho, they're lovely.

Haven't bought a kit for 7 years. I'm desperate to get one. Thats how bad the last few have been.

We've just had a new design!!!

Do you mean old?

I was a bit annoyed when they revealed the kit we've got now because they told us it was going to be old school, and it clearly isn't.

But then I grew to like it.

I'd like an old school one too, with a collar.

I hate our kit now, it's baggy, cheap-looking and made out of recycled crisp packets as far as i can tell. Not to mention the sponsor being way too low down (at least on the replica's i've seen).

I nice tight fit shirt, simple, good material. Sounds obvious but apparently not. The 2nd batch are nice Ash but very Ipswich as has been noted. Keep em coming tho, they're lovely.

I like the baggy ones and hate the tight fitting ones. Baggy is modern.

But each to their own of course

Best kit is the admiral one from the late 70s IMO

Archived