Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bargie757

QPR Ticket Wanted

you checked with the ticket office??

sure we only sold out the first allocation and and can get more..

they was on about another 1000 could be got when i was in there thursday..

imagine more people ask more chance them getting them

you checked with the ticket office??

sure we only sold out the first allocation and and can get more..

they was on about another 1000 could be got when i was in there thursday..

imagine more people ask more chance them getting them

Its sold out we've sold 2000..Gutted.

I asked Jim on thursday when I got mine.

He said we'd been allocated 3500.....so presumably we've sold the lot.

away end dont even hold 3500... only holds 3100.. then 100 are restricted so only get sold if really needed..

when i went in thursday after the signing session they said they could get another 1000, cant see that hey got them and sold them in a day and a bit so still go by its th initial 2000 sold out and so chase them up for the other 1000...

slightly off topic, I'm going to the QPR game travelling from Sweden, anyone knows if there are any good pre match pubs close to Loftus Road `?

Goldhawk on Goldhawk Road. There are loads of quality boozers in Shepherds Bush, but it depends whether you want to go where all the City fans are or would rather find somewhere better but without loads of Leicester in?

What a smart answer!! But people ain't got 30 minutes to waste for waiting trying to get hold off them, you div

Second time you've had a go at someone for suggesting calling the ticket office.

How on earth are we meant to know how many tickets are left, or how many we might or might not get? We have as much a clue as you do, so ring the bloody office.

Second time you've had a go at someone for suggesting calling the ticket office.

How on earth are we meant to know how many tickets are left, or how many we might or might not get? We have as much a clue as you do, so ring the bloody office.

I got my answer on the tickets thread, so YES some people on here do have a clue!!! If you look in every ticket thread, every time someone asks " how many we sold" or "how many are left" so next time I see that I'll say "BLOODY RING THE TICKET OFFICE!!........ Or maybe I won't be that rude.

Archived