Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sbfox

Home tickets online

Been trying to sort tickets for the Reading match at home but can't get on to buy them online. I click on lcfcdirect.com and it brings up some sort of weird Microsoft Outlook box to enter my domain name and password...

Has/can anyone else buy home tickets online yet, and if so, how?!

Been trying to sort tickets for the Reading match at home but can't get on to buy them online. I click on lcfcdirect.com and it brings up some sort of weird Microsoft Outlook box to enter my domain name and password...

Has/can anyone else buy home tickets online yet, and if so, how?!

Yep exactly the same thing is happening to me. Driving me bonkers!

Just emailed the club mentioning this. So will wait and see what they say if/when they email me back.

Cheers mate. :)

How did it work for you? lol

went to lcfc and via online shop rather than tickets. then once you there you got the option for tickets..

must just be the direct links for tickets broken

went to lcfc and via online shop rather than tickets. then once you there you got the option for tickets..

must just be the direct links for tickets broken

I'm also having this problem too. In the first column where the prices and which stand you want, are overlapped so you can't see what they are properly.

Untitled1-1.jpg

I'm also having this problem too. In the first column where the prices and which stand you want, are overlapped so you can't see what they are properly.

Untitled1-1.jpg

Yeah i got that problem :( rather annoying, but im U18 so doesn't bother me ;)

I had hellish problems online, couldn't get any fookin help for where i wanted to be or a sensible seat plan. Finally manged to get thru yo ticket office, £69.00 for two tickets. £140 for two return train tickets. £209 before I've had a pint, no wonder nobody wants to travel.... :rolleyes:

Really pisses me off that if you want to go to london you could get there for 20-30 quid, god help you if you want to be anywhere nice.....

• 2 weeks later...

Never bought my own tickets before, is an U22 ticket inclusive of 22 year olds or exclusive? I'm 21 but my mate will literally just have turned 22.

exclusive. If you're 22 you'd technically need an adult ticket, just like if you're 18 you'll need a u'22's ticket.

However you'd almost certainly get away with a U'22's ticket if you're 22.

Archived