Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Paul Konchesky

not going to bother reading the thread cause it seems moronic, but i was at the reading and bristol games and you can see the quality of konchesky a mile off, the way that he reads the game is outstanding - perhaps he's not the best going forward but he is definitely a premier league class defender.

One of our best performers against forest and if you compare his performance yesterday against his old team away from home to mills against reading at home I think he did really well . and was showing a lot of passion to the city fans yesterday aswell.

I like the Konch - he is a decent player. Have a go kasper for the result if you want to blame anyone (not that anyone should be singled out). Kasper has learnt a harsh lesson yesterday. i posted on here or not606 the other day that Kasper needs to tone down the Mr Angry a bit. Nevertheless, I digress. Konch is a good player - lets play 4 4 2 and the team will be up there at the end of the season.

Nothing wrong with Konchesky at all...if you seen any of the league games this season you might see he's done fine, not Roberto Carlos or anything but fine.

I think if anyone seriously thinks he that bad they either haven't seen any games or they are a closet Liverpool fan! :ph34r:

I thought Konchesky had a shocker on Wednesday but was much improved yesterday. As JME said, the starting 11 played well. I was very critical after wednesday's debacle but i cant knock the side for yesterdays performance

He's not that bad....I wish people would stop slaughtering players after 4/5 games....He's a decent left back for Champ level and I don't remember many people saying he was shite when he was at Fulham. If we would of got him from them after his confidence wasn't knocked at Liverpool then everyone would be saying it was a coup.

The only thing for me that I dislike is...he's only got a left foot and his crossing has been poor at times. However, I think he'll do a job for us.

Good player at this level , head and shoulders in his reading of the game and it's not his fault that players around him are not used to thinking out of this league . Judge him over the season not until then .

Don't think he needs head and shoulders with his haircut ;)

Look konchesky is a good player...solid defensively and decent going forward. He was outstanding against madrid...considering thst we have had players like PVA, berner, alan sheehan...etc before him, we have signed a real quality player.

Archived