Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Moreno is still here!

Pretty sure he played Centre back against Ipswich Town at home last season. Game was live on Sky...didn't we lose 2-1....dismal display from what i remember....remember being really hacked off and then a few weeks later we were stuffed by Pompey 6-1 at their place....(cue being even more p***d off)

That was Tunchev. He actually did look like Moreno from a distance though IMO. lol

Jesus, Miguel Vitor, amazing how quickly I'd forgotten about him, I thought he was a very tidy player.

That was Tunchev. He actually did look like Moreno from a distance though IMO. lol

Can you clear this up for me because I am totally confuzed. Tunchev played against Ipswich last season, but that game wasn't on tv, and the game ended 3-2 to Leicester, not 1-2.

Can you clear this up for me because I am totally confuzed. Tunchev played against Ipswich last season, but that game wasn't on tv, and the game ended 3-2 to Leicester, not 1-2.

Tunchev played in the 4-2 home win v Ipswich on the final day of the season (Having come on for Vitor midway through the first half) and was not televised. The game to which tickler is referring to was Reading at home at the start of last season (28th August), which was televised, Moreno being at fault for their opener.

Tunchev played in the 4-2 home win v Ipswich on the final day of the season (Having come on for Vitor midway through the first half) and was not televised. The game to which tickler is referring to was Reading at home at the start of last season (28th August), which was televised, Moreno being at fault for their opener.

I thought he meant Reading, but because another person replied about Ipswich I didn't get it. And, the game against Ipswich was 4-2, don't know why I put 3-2 :blush:

I'm pretty sure im not wrong in thinking Pearson tried to sign him for Hull City at the same time Sousa brought him in. Might get a game?

Yeah, it was reported Pearson wanted him for Hull City. Might get a chance :dunno:

Archived