Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Moreno is still here!

I thought he buggered off with Kermo?

When the game went to penalties, it was Leicester who emerged triumphant. Joao Teixeira and Moussa converted their spot-kicks, before substitute goalkeeper Patrick Lane saved from Bradley Munn and Shawn Richards blazed over, giving Dodoo the opportunity to secure the trophy.

The win means City retain the trophy after beating Loughborough Dynamo in last year's competition.

Linkypoo

I actually feel really sorry for the guy.....

I personally didnt think he was completly hopeless... but surely he has tarted himself around pretty much every club in Europe and it appears no one wants the fella...

either that or he is happy to pick up the decent wage instead of first team football..... surely not......

Isn't he a defensive midfielder? Yet he played out of position under Sousa to cover, made a mistake against Reading I think it was and never seen again. He has only made like 3 appearences.

Isn't he a defensive midfielder? Yet he played out of position under Sousa to cover, made a mistake against Reading I think it was and never seen again. He has only made like 3 appearences.

Correct he is a centre mid, but we only ever saw him in central defense, I will judge him when we play him in his positiion :thumbup:

We need more centre mids.

Sorry.

:P Picky fecker!

I wasn't suggesting we do, but I can hardly say he is gash having never seen him play in his natural position. I think he covered (poorly) Central defence under Sousa when we were short for a couple of games?

Correct he is a centre mid, but we only ever saw him in central defense, I will judge him when we play him in his positiion :thumbup:

I wasn't suggesting we do, but I can hardly say he is gash having never seen him play in his natural position. I think he covered (poorly) Central defence under Sousa when we were short for a couple of games?

Exactly, that's what I meant without saying it.

Moreno at centreback? Don't remember that. We must have been short!

Yes, he played at centre half. It was his fault for Reading's first goal against us under Sousa, at home, when Mills scored the winner.

He only played three games though, at centre half, which isn't his natural position. He might not be good enough, but we haven't actually seen him in his natural position to say he isn't good enough.

Yep, it was the game where we all knew Sousa was shit and we couldnt do anything about it.

Yes, I think he was pretty terrible in the air and got caught out a few times. Feel bad for the guy, he's in footballing limbo, although I guess he could probably have his contract cancelled by mutual consent if it was that bad.

Yes, he played at centre half. It was his fault for Reading's first goal against us under Sousa, at home, when Mills scored the winner.

He only played three games though, at centre half, which isn't his natural position. He might not be good enough, but we haven't actually seen him in his natural position to say he isn't good enough.

Pretty sure he played Centre back against Ipswich Town at home last season. Game was live on Sky...didn't we lose 2-1....dismal display from what i remember....remember being really hacked off and then a few weeks later we were stuffed by Pompey 6-1 at their place....(cue being even more p***d off)

Pretty sure he played Centre back against Ipswich Town at home last season. Game was live on Sky...didn't we lose 2-1....dismal display from what i remember....remember being really hacked off and then a few weeks later we were stuffed by Pompey 6-1 at their place....(cue being even more p***d off)

I think you are talking about the Reading game, as I mentioned. That was on Sky, Moreno played centre back and we lost 1-2. It would have been a few weeks before the Pompey game which you mentioned.

Ipswich wasn't on television, and we actually beat them; 3-2 I think it was. That was under Sven though, and towards the end of last season.

I actually feel really sorry for the guy.....

I personally didnt think he was completly hopeless... but surely he has tarted himself around pretty much every club in Europe and it appears no one wants the fella...

either that or he is happy to pick up the decent wage instead of first team football..... surely not......

I'm in your boat. Not saying he'll ever make our first team again but I've seen far worse players for us than him.

Archived