Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

Exam results

,Aug 21 2004, 01:56 AM]I got mine yesterday:

Maths A

Further Maths A

Physics B

General Studies B

So I'm off to Warwick Uni, which should be nice, especially since there's the direct train from Coventry to Leicester, something I lack living in Lincolnshire.

Sorted.

13676[/snapback]

nice one :thumbup:

what subject are you doing? I'll take a guess at maths? I know quite a few people going to Warwick to do maths

13869[/snapback]

:)

The course is called MORSE

Maths, Operational Research, Statistics, Economics.

It's gonna make me RICH, ha.

Guest freund

Maths A

Further Maths A

Physics B

General Studies B

So I'm off to Warwick Uni, which should be nice, especially since there's the direct train from Coventry to Leicester, something I lack living in Lincolnshire.

Sorted.

13676[/snapback]

what subject are you doing? I'll take a guess at maths? I know quite a few people going to Warwick to do maths

13869[/snapback]

15116[/snapback]

oh my god, that is like the hardest course to get on in the country! nice one

,Aug 25 2004, 04:39 PM]

Maths A

Further Maths A

Physics B

General Studies B

Sorted.

13676[/snapback]

13869[/snapback]

15116[/snapback]

oh my god, that is like the hardest course to get on in the country! nice one

15119[/snapback]

Also sounds the most boring. ;)

7A*'s

2A's

2B's

may i just point out i got A* in maths and statistics... so anyone thinking of debating my fantasy league scoring just save your breath  :lol:

15266[/snapback]

Bloody hell. Surely you lot didn't go to any schools in Leicester?

Whatever happended to skiving/smoking at the school gates/generally pissing about/eating magic mushrooms at lunchtime in the adjoining fields

Oh memories...

Maths A

Further Maths A

Physics B

General Studies B

Sorted.

13676[/snapback]

13869[/snapback]

15116[/snapback]

If you can model the correlation between all the factors that go into determining a share price or the cross rates between currencies, then a colleague and myself will turn that into software, you can keep half and we keep the other half and we all live on easy street. ;)

Guest Daniel
Whatever happended to skiving/smoking at the school gates/generally pissing about/eating magic mushrooms at lunchtime in the adjoining fields

Oh believe me thats stil around. ;)

Indeed the best school memories.

Best days of your life are when your young, so why sit in a stinky sweaty classroom being shouted at for not sharpening your pencil when you could be eating shrooms and being chased around Lutterworth by your teacher. :laugh:

Archived