Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

Exam results

Good luck everyone!

You can't do any worse than I did!! But it was a very long time agao....(oh my god, I've just worked out how long ago it was, and I'm very, very shocked)

Bloody exems.

I've got it all to come this year. I've been snowed under with work this summer as I had 3 U's at me end of year report last year. It really pissed me off as I do honestly try I just aint clever.

Guest freund
Got my results and all I can say is

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :thumbup:

i'll be celebrating tonight!

13044[/snapback]

Well done mate :)

13046[/snapback]

cheers ;)

i take it you didn't get what you wanted/deserved?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :thumbup:

13044[/snapback]

13046[/snapback]

cheers ;)

13047[/snapback]

No, but thats life isn't it, i'm going to retake the year again, i'm determined to shove a sock in the teachers mouth who said i don't stand much chance of gaining good grades even should i start AS again.

Guest freund

:D  :D  :D  :D :D  :D  :D  :thumbup:

13044[/snapback]

13046[/snapback]

cheers ;)

13047[/snapback]

No, but thats life isn't it, i'm going to retake the year again, i'm determined to shove a sock in the teachers mouth who said i don't stand much chance of gaining good grades even should i start AS again.

13054[/snapback]

well yeh, its not the end of the world

and good luck!! :thumbup:;)

Got my GCSE's last year, I wasn't nervous in the slightest before I got them. I got 3 C's and 2 B's which is good considering I missed the last bit of year 10 and the whole of year 11 due to depression.

I'm going with my girlfriend to get her GCSE results next week, I'm nervous about hers even though I wasn't at all about mine. Then going to a all day party with 50 hyper drunk 16 year olds, think I'll find a nice quiet corner ;)

I'm doing economics at uni

got AABB for my a levels  B)

13131[/snapback]

That is what I wanted to do instead I did Computer Science, what a waste of time that is. I wanted to be an Analyst for a large Investnment Bank in the City, now I am a Business Analyst instead. :unsure: :wacko: :blink::( <_<

I would have to say with those grades, I would consider getting on the phone to a few other institutions other than Nottingham as I am sure they would like to speak to you. :rolleyes:;)

Guest freund
I'm doing economics at uni

got AABB for my a levels  B)

13131[/snapback]

That is what I wanted to do instead I did Computer Science, what a waste of time that is. I wanted to be an Analyst for a large Investnment Bank in the City, now I am a Business Analyst instead. :unsure: :wacko: :blink::( <_<

I would have to say with those grades, I would consider getting on the phone to a few other institutions other than Nottingham as I am sure they would like to speak to you. :rolleyes:;)

13561[/snapback]

well accoriding to the times university guide, its very good for economics. anyway, i got rejected for London school of economics and warwick, and theres no way i could get into cambridge!

i'm sure i'll be ok ;)

Guest freund
I got mine yesterday:

Maths A

Further Maths A

Physics B

General Studies B

So I'm off to Warwick Uni, which should be nice, especially since there's the direct train from Coventry to Leicester, something I lack living in Lincolnshire.

Sorted.

13676[/snapback]

nice one :thumbup:

what subject are you doing? I'll take a guess at maths? I know quite a few people going to Warwick to do maths

Archived