Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigBawsFaeTheShaws

Foxes Player via iPhone

Ive not tried on my xperia play before, ill try today as the phone does have flash player! Iphones aint all what they make out to be, most android phones do all the same stuff!!

I've got the same phone, but I can't find the foxesplayer on the mobile website. Struggling to find it on here :(

Edit: Think you have to click on the go to desktop site, at the bottom and then let it load up, hopefully that works.

• 1 year later...

I've been looking for a solution to this for a while now. Only just found the 'FL Football' app.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/football-league-official-clubs/id385520353?mt=8

Don't know if this is old news to everyone else! But you can watch all of the highlights through foxes player (with a subscription of course). It says in the app description you can listen to live commentary, but I've not tried it yet.

I've been looking for a solution to this for a while now. Only just found the 'FL Football' app.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/football-league-official-clubs/id385520353?mt=8

Don't know if this is old news to everyone else! But you can watch all of the highlights through foxes player (with a subscription of course). It says in the app description you can listen to live commentary, but I've not tried it yet.

It says you can listen to commentary but I could never for the life if me work out how.

It says you can listen to commentary but I could never for the life if me work out how.

Works perfectly. Just have to log-in on your FP account and clcik the play button.

Archived