Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

L and K Block STH for cup replay

Can't see if this has been posted yet so sorry if it has.

The OS states that we may lose our seats if forest bring their full allocation. As this is doubtful I'm wondering what will happen. Are our seats up for sale to us buy from this morning and then do we lose them and get relocated if forest do bring the full amount? Or will we just have to buy Tix elsewhere in the ground from today? Cos if we do get relocated I may not bother

Season Ticket Holders in Block L and Block N are reminded that their seats will not be available as Forest have decided to take their full 15% allocation, as permitted under the rules of the competition (and as defined in Season Ticket Holders Terms and Conditions).

http://www.foxestalk...ost__p__2100719

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2569473,00.html?

Season Ticket Holders in Block L and Block N are reminded that their seats will not be available as Forest have decided to take their full 15% allocation, as permitted under the rules of the competition (and as defined in Season Ticket Holders Terms and Conditions).

Tickets for the npower Championship fixture against Barnsley on Saturday 14 January remain on sale from

www.lcfcdirect.com, from the City Fanstore on Sunday and from the City Sales Centre on Monday.

Didnt realise this had already been mentioned.

But they say 'should forest bring' so does that mean potentially we could still get our usual seats. If so when will we find put?x if we find out after Friday there's no guarentee our seats will be available to ourselves, as they're only holding them til then!

If anyone rings up today can they let us know on here what's been said?

Hope the mods will keep this thread open as the other thread will get swamped with posts on other things as well as this topic.

I had to sit at the bottom of j block at the man city game and it was crap

I'm trying to buy tickets online now and K block is greyed out aswell. J is closest I can get to L.

Another piece of cracking work by LCFC

Right just got off the phone to LCFC. L&K won't be open for the game even though Forest won't sell their allocation. Both blocks are being used as segregation to save us from the travelling hoardes of Forest fans!

I'm trying to buy tickets online now and K block is greyed out aswell. J is closest I can get to L.

Another piece of cracking work by LCFC

Right just got off the phone to LCFC. L&K won't be open for the game even though Forest won't sell their allocation. Both blocks are being used as segregation to save us from the travelling hoardes of Forest fans!

What a fvcking joke lol

Shitty J it is then!

It will be the nearest block to the away fans so I assume it will be standing anyway

Forest have taken then full 15% but even if they don't sell them we won't be in L or K.

J3 was more or less sold out of decent seats aswell when I got mine!

Pretty crap that managed to get a seat in upper J3 so hopefully we can get an atmosphere going on.

It's pretty wank really. The club should sort of transfer l and k STH to the blocks along. Eg I'm usually row mm 306 of l block. Really they should make me row mm 306 j block. I know there will be a few STH already occupying those seats, but I don't think its fair that non STH can just as easily take what I think should be 'my' seat for that game

Archived