Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

L and K Block STH for cup replay

Be good if those affected by this flocked to the back of the Kop, SK1 and the corner i particular, it is always good for these games, and like L/K you will have no problems standing.

If I get one ill go back of the kop

SK1 was more than decent for the Man City game

SK1 looked good for the Man City game.

To be fair there's not a lot Leicester can do here, it's Forest's choice, I'm amazed they've deluded theirselves that they'll bring nearly 5k.

But a whole block for segregation? For fvck sake.

People roaring about their seats lol

Just move along a block and it'll feel exactly the same!

How'd you do that when the next block along- j block, is already occupied with STH and a non STH is able to purchase tickets there at the same time as former l and k STH?

Lestajigs, that was pretty much the whole point of me starting this thread. We all know forest won't bring 5k, because they don't care, but they're completely within their rights to ask for the full amount

How'd you do that when the next block along- j block, is already occupied with STH and a non STH is able to purchase tickets there at the

same time as former l and k STH?

Lestajigs, that was pretty much the whole point of me starting this thread. We all know forest

won't bring 5k, because they don't care, but they're completely within their rights to ask for the full amount

Yea and that makes loads of sense asking for 5k knowing they ain't gonna sell them, because don't they have to pay for the allocation they ask?? Even if they don't sell them, example, why we had 3.5 then 6 then 8k for them away

I stand at the top of K block and im fuming to hear about this! The club hasnt even made anyone aware of using K as segregation its scandalous!! Deffinatelt complaining to the club and the fa about this

Bloody hell!

Do you want a hand in doing so?

Yea and that makes loads of sense asking for 5k knowing they ain't gonna sell them, because don't they have to pay for the allocation they ask?? Even if they don't sell them, example, why we had 3.5 then 6 then 8k for them away

I dunno if they do to be honest. My point was my gripe lies with how the club have gone about relocating us, (or not) not with forest taking their full amount

Archived