Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

L and K Block STH for cup replay

nedd-to-clean-our-seats

i suppose i'm just aiming this mainly to L BLOCK but k block and some of the family stand are affected i went to get my ticket for the replay and told that my seat was gonna be having a florist scum in it and that i couldn't get a ticket for j blockuntil they go on genral sale so wheres the advantage of having a season ticket there then. is anybody else fooked of about this or is it me

Went down ground this morn, swap my tickets to j3 as there is a few in there now, row ee, so ain't gonna be sitting for this one now thank god

Wouldn't be 100% sure. I sit row EE J3 coincidentally and not the whole row stands, usually its about 6 or 7 that stand on the row.

Wouldn't be 100% sure. I sit row EE J3 coincidentally and not the whole row stands,

usually its about 6 or 7 that stand on the row.

Yea normally I'd agree with ya, but as this is the block open nearest to forest and it is forest I'd say at least from aa, and most of j3 block will be standing!! It'll be like l and k normally are!! Man city last season loads stood

ye

Yea normally I'd agree with ya, but as this is the block open nearest to forest and it is forest I'd say at least from aa, and most of j3 block will be standing!! It'll be like l and k normally are!! Man city last season loads stood

Ahh that makes me alittle more happier then! Im usually the 1st/2nd row standing in J3! Will the drum be there anyone know?

i tried ringing up last tuesday and im a season ticket holder on back row of K next to jobber, i help him with hius drum before matches, and when i spoke to him he said he could have his drum at the bottom but when he did that against newcastle last season the sound just went onto the pitch and you couldnt hear it at the top, so he said he might go in a box, like i said i rang up last tuesday and i could only get tickets in J1, i got them anywayy

i tried ringing up last tuesday and im a season ticket holder on back row of K next to jobber, i help him with hius drum before matches, and when i spoke to him he said he could have his drum at the bottom but when he did that against

newcastle last season the sound just went onto the pitch and you couldnt hear it at the top, so he said he might go in a box, like i said i rang

up last tuesday and i could only get tickets in J1, i got them anywayy

So jobber and the drum will be at the bk of j1 on Tuesday night?????

Archived