Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steve_Walsh5

Bristol City

Good atmosphere, low roof, have to stand due to backless seats. Forget last seasons comedy goal, remember Dyers last kick of the match equaliser season before. Best celebration of recent years.

I'm going, oh yes.

Absolutely, I agree. That was about as emotional as you can feel at a football match, experiencing the full range of emotions in the space of 30 seconds as firstly they scored in stoppage time, and then Lloyd equalised. I think most of the Bristol City fans to our right were still celebrating our goal and busy goading us as our end went mental.

What time are fox travel likely to leave? :)

Hmm, at a very rough estimate, maybe 3/half 3?

Can't quite remember what time FT left two years ago for Ashton Gate on a Tuesday night, but it would have been around about that.

Factor in a probable 30/45 minute stop, usually getting there over an hour early, and then however long it takes to get from Leicester to Bristol.

I've heard that adults are £25 but they've fvcked off student prices.

Yep, nothing from U16's to Adults.

I'll still go as this is one of the few local aways for me now, and I've got a train for 10 quid. But still....25 quid is a lot - especially for those 17, 18 years of age who would normally be hoping for about 2/3 of that at other grounds.

Ticket prices: Adults £25.00, Seniors (65+) £20.00, Under 16's £12.00.

Anyone know any cheap ways to get there other than driving? FT will be £18 for me, which is quite a lot...

If you live near Coalville thats one i go on, http://www.lcfc.com/...,,10274,00.html Micks the person to call, bus leaving at half 3 I think! If thats any helps you, don't find out how much bus costs till the day though and you pay it him on the day

Archived