Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andy_croydz

shocking!!

The Streets aren't capable of making a good song, they are a joke! I hate them so much and everytime someone says to me "you heard that new Streets song? It's wicked" I just give them a disgusted look <_<

I hate/hated the streets but I bought there latest album because everyone was raving about it (Thinking if it was crap i'd just take it back  :unsure:  - but shhh don't tell anyone) and its not a bad album!

Ditto

• 3 months later...

The Streets are quality, I remember when i first heard of them and no one knew them. Now everyone likes all the new stuff. Pisses me off. There old stuff was alot better. But Blinded by the lights is good.

His first single was a chart sucess!! :blink:

Unless you liked him before the single Original Pirate Material in which case dealw ith bands getting bigger, does it really matter?

It's a good song as are most of his singles, not sure about the whole 'concpet' album thing though, doesn't work that well for me. Still thumbs up for being an awful lot more ambitious than most artists.

Oh the Irony Of It All is his best song or Weak become Heores. :thumbup:

Archived