Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Ken Bruce? Pffft! Try the 6 Music Quiz!

I played this on my home PC, which is really slow, and got 9 of the 10 questions correct, only to be greeted with "That was pathetic" at the end because the sluggishness of my PC meant I couldn't answer the questions very quickly and only scored 1977 points. That was actually quite annoying because I didn't guess ANY of them except the one I got wrong. :(

There's only 8 questions in this version.
Indeed. Bit of a typo there. I got 7 out of 8 first time around, not 9 out of 10. Hmmm...I got the impression you thought I was lying, so I've registered and signed in - as "Loz" - and will have several scores on that high score list by the end of the day! :) EDIT: I've cracked the top 40 with a score of 7214. I presently stand in 35th place. Woohoo!

It does have to be said though that the questions repeat quite often and there must be about a dozen questions that I didn't know that I now know purely from having played through a few dozen times.

It does have to be said though that the questions repeat quite often and there must be about a dozen questions that I didn't know that I now know purely from having played through a few dozen times.

Well yes, I admit, if it IS Steve Lamacq who is a place behind me, the truth is that he probably played it once and got into the top ten high scores, whereas I played it about 350 times to get 3rd...

Archived