Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thewarmanator

Season ticket price behind the dugout

Oi.

There's nothing wrong with the west stand!

Plus you get to hear the banter between NP and the 4th official which is quite colourful at times.

Not to mention the fantastic viewpoint...

Don't like it, was a season ticket in it a few years back when I went with the family, quiet stand and is just ridiculous prices.

@Rico.. Tom doesn't sit in B1 and he didn't last year... he sits in the Fosse Club seating area.. I know this cos he's 1 row back & 2 to the right of me.. Not been much this season though due to them being on tour

The Fosse Club area is behind B1 & B2, the blue bit on the diagram.. Its directly in front of the media gantry near where Stringer & Young are... He doesn't sit directly in front of them, cos they are further along to our right... They are pretty much bang on the centre line, next to the directors box.. I'm further along between the centre line & box...

@Rico, if you sat on the same row for the Ipswich game, you'd have been upstairs in the 1st floor seating area which is now the Fosse Club..

Archived