Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Organisation for FoxesTalk 5-A-Side

Which date for 5-a-side?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Saturday 2nd June

2. 2. Saturday 9th June

3. 3. Saturday 16th June

4. 4. Saturday 23rd June

Right, this is a poll to see which date is best for people who said they are interested in doing the FoxesTalk 5-a-side tournament. Whichever date has the best feedback will obviously be the one that we use. If this could be pinned along with the other, that'd be brilliant

They all need to be available on the same day too remember lol

Just a heads up to anyone who voted yes for the 16th- I think England play the night before, so that's why I voted no. I wouldn't be in a fit state to get in the car let alone play!

We've our presentation night on the 22nd so again couldn't do the following day.

I could probably get one maybe two teams for the first two dates. Failing that I could always latch on to Michaels team if they're desperate!

Just a heads up to anyone who voted yes for the 16th- I think England play the night before, so that's why I voted no. I wouldn't be in a fit state to get in the car let alone play!

We've our presentation night on the 22nd so again couldn't do the following day.

I could probably get one maybe two teams for the first two dates. Failing that I could always latch on to Michaels team if they're desperate!

The teams get drawn out on here.

Why don't we arrange the date for the European Championship Final Day? It's a Sunday play the tournament then arrange to go somewhere after to watch the final!

I like the sound of that!

St Maggie's have new 3G pitches especially for 7/6/5-a-side games. Will cost 30 an hour for ONE pitch, so would cost £60 for 2 pitches which we'd need

So would be about 6.68 per player for 6 teams of 6 or 5.72 for 6 teams of 7

Bit different from the 2/3 quid we paid last year. They had the 3G pitches then, but isn't the astro cheaper

Bit different from the 2/3 quid we paid last year. They had the 3G pitches then, but isn't the astro cheaper

The only had the middle pitch which was 3G. The new pitchies are quality I play there ever Wednesday. Thats £5 each for 34 minutes.

Archived