Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LDFC FAN

Final at the Kingpower!

Loughborough Dynamo v Hinckley United at the Kingpower on Tuesday May 8th 7.45 k.o in the westerby cup final.

Be much appreciated if you could support non league clubs. With Leicester City season finished, it would be great to opportunity to watch competitive non league action.

Tickets bought on the door

£7 adults

£3 u16s/over 60s

Also follow on us on twitter to raise the clubs profile : @lborodynamofc

Cheers

Leicester City play the winners of the final in a one off game, during in next season in the cup winners cup....which usually involves a mixture of there youth players and fringe players.

Would be nice to promote this abit more, to raise the profile of non league football.

most non league clubs charge £7 for an adult. I think student is £3. Be nice to get as many people down there as possible for a bit of support. But you will see a great game between two different footballing styles.

Worth a watch to see there is local talent out there.

Pay on gate.

Students: I think if you take your student card, you get in for the concession price, depending on how nice the steward is on said gate.

would like to see something on the leicester website advertising this. Make some extra income for themselves!

They'd rather spend their time flogging tacky merch in Thailand than supporting local football I'm afraid. Sad state of affairs.

Archived