Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daddylonglegs

Peltier, Bamba and Mills all set to leave

I doubt whether you are big enough to laugh in my face, you internet gangsta :P , but I wouldn't mind. I'm first and foremost Leicester City. However your obvious inability to judge quality leaves me glad that you are not selecting our footballers.

My 'obvious inability to judge quality'... ok, so Sol Bamba has some good skills but apart from that and his pace what does he have? Can he dominate in the air like a Hobbs? Can he tackle/jockey like big Wes? What's his positioning like? Can he pass? Can he shoot? Is he a nuisance at set pieces? Is he a leader?

Answer those questions and then tell me about my inability to judge quality. We need a centre back who can answer as many of them as possible. Sol doesn't tick the boxes. Time to burn the weak bridges down and start rebuilding.

My 'obvious inability to judge quality'... ok, so Sol Bamba has some good skills but apart from that and his pace what does he have? Can he dominate in the air like a Hobbs? Can he tackle/jockey like big Wes? What's his positioning like? Can he pass? Can he shoot? Is he a nuisance at set pieces? Is he a leader?

Answer those questions and then tell me about my inability to judge quality. We need a centre back who can answer as many of them as possible. Sol doesn't tick the boxes. Time to burn the weak bridges down and start rebuilding.

Wow i'm in awe ! you make Shakespeare look like a amateur. " Time to burn the weak bridges down and start rebuilding" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

Peltier is shit anyway, replace him with Clyne

Peltier has ONE season in the championship, I am sure he will be much improved this time round, Taggat was the same in his first season with City, his free kicks went to the opposition and his tackling and positional play was ropey to say the least. His second season was a revalation. I see no reason why Peltier cannot be the same. The team as whole was poor/didnot live up to expectations last season. Encourage the players don't slag them off.

Archived