Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daddylonglegs

Peltier, Bamba and Mills all set to leave

20 very average players, a average team finished in a average position in a very average league

Let's get rid of them all and start over again with another bunch of average players

It's the sum of the parts that matter more than the individual players as they're nearly all average in this league.

some have potential to become above average , , lets keep them , ( marshall, drinkwater )

some performed at a above average level ,, lets keep them too ( kasper , konchesky ,nugent + a few others )

LETS GET RID OF THE REST ...................... :thumbup:

some have potential to become above average , , lets keep them , ( marshall, drinkwater )

some performed at a above average level ,, lets keep them too ( kasper , konchesky ,nugent + a few others )

LETS GET RID OF THE REST ...................... :thumbup:

Because large scale changes of personnel have worked so well for us in previous years?

With these three heading to Leeds, Celtic and some Turkish club respectively, how do you thing our defence should line up next season? Have you got confidence in wessy and ssl?

I'm sure NP has replacements line up.

I'm sure NP has replacements line up.

Correct rob ,

Large scale changes in the past havent work for one good reason

The players coming in WERE ABOUT THE SAME AS THE ONE LEAVING FFS

Dont know if you realise but we have a bit of money to spend now & dont have to buy AVERAGE players anymore ,

Pity Sven never realised that F*********

I aint arguing with facts , 3 very average players in a average team finished in a average position in a very average league , why argue ???

Why see these players as anything other than average ?

#

Weird, you just called them 'shite'.

Correct rob ,

Large scale changes in the past havent work for one good reason

The players coming in WERE ABOUT THE SAME AS THE ONE LEAVING FFS

Dont know if you realise but we have a bit of money to spend now & dont have to buy AVERAGE players anymore ,

Pity Sven never realised that F*********

lets keep them too ( kasper , konchesky ,nugent + a few others )

Didn't Sven sign these? who are the 'few others' you refer to?

So Bamba is not good enough for mid table championship team but wanted by a champion's league outfit.

NP's vision of City is limited. Will we progress to a top 10 finish next season?

So Bamba is not good enough for mid table championship team but wanted by a champion's league outfit.

NP's vision of City is limited. Will we progress to a top 10 finish next season?

You make a series of very good arguments IMO.

And yes, Sol leaving City for Champions League Football, albeit for a team that won't win the Champions League, is a big step up for Bamba. And does make me wonder if we really know what we are doing?

Put it this way, I've not heard of many teams wanting to come in for many of our other players.. King, Beckford, Richie, Gally etc... If players are generating interest from other clubs (stimulated by their agents of course), it does mean that other clubs rate them.

Sol Bamba is not a bad player... He, like many last season, suffered by playing in a generally very average team.

Sol is a decent player and a crowd pleaser but his 'time bomb' style of play does not suit a NP team. We also saw his limitations against Chelsea, he was made to look very average and easily beaten.

Good luck to him, shame he's going but not an essential part of our team.

You make a series of very good arguments IMO.

This says it all really.

Pair of clowns, along with Bamba. I respect Big Sol for his effort but if we are to progress we must get rid. I would love to laugh in FIF's face next season when we have one of the best defences in the league and are in the top 6 come the end of April.

EDIT: The Iain Hume opinions come in mind here, loved by the fans and can't fault his effort but we could have done so much better.

This says it all really.

Pair of clowns, along with Bamba. I respect Big Sol for his effort but if we are to progress we must get rid. I would love to laugh in FIF's face next season when we have one of the best defences in the league and are in the top 6 come the end of April.

In your opinion..

No need to be insulting either is there? Are you able to predict the future? If so, who should I have my money on in the Euros?

In your opinion..

No need to be insulting either is there? Are you able to predict the future? If so, who should I have my money on in the Euros?

It would be interesting to see if you and FIF have the same IP address...

Oh and get your money on the Germans. :thumbup:

It would be interesting to see if you and FIF have the same IP address...

Oh and get your money on the Germans. :thumbup:

Why, because I thought his posts were making a reasoned argument whereas yours was just having a pop?

Oh, and thanks for the tip... If the Germans don't win can I quote you?

In your opinion..

He does it all the time Col. I think he's been drinking on a empty head again. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::D :D :D

This says it all really.

EDIT: The Iain Hume opinions come in mind here, loved by the fans and can't fault his effort but we could have done so much better.

I doubt whether you are big enough to laugh in my face, you internet gangsta :P , but I wouldn't mind. I'm first and foremost Leicester City. However your obvious inability to judge quality leaves me glad that you are not selecting our footballers.

Did you say the same thing when Željko Kalac left?

Bamba isn't suited to us, the league or even English football... at times entertaining which caused his stock with fans to rise far above what it's worth, but mostly bomb-scare

NP's job is to get us promoted out of the toughest 2nd flight in the world, I have no problem with NP's vision for us & when erratic inconsistent performers like Bamba are sold & bad eggs like Mills are fecked off that vision os coming together perfectly.... The con job is over & the hardwork begins, Hopefully the pwers that be can bring Chester, NP's #1 target to the club now, although it's doubtful.

Archived