Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes2011

What else do we need to buy in order to challenge for promotion next season?

It shows how a real good scouting network can pay huge dividends.

And how players ARE out there who could make a real difference.

Watching the Euros, Pilar playing for the Czechs is apparently joining Wolfsburg from a minor Czech side for less than a million quid.

Left winger, good pace and dribbling skills. Looks a very tidy player.

That Right back for czech still plays in the czech league too.

looks a tidy player to me, good attacking fullback from the euro games i saw of him.

What about that Swedish bloke with the ponytail ? he looked pretty good.

It must be so difficult playing against someone with a pony tail.

If they glided past you you'd just want to pull the fooker wouldn't ya!

lol

Never a problem for Robbie Nielsen of course.. He never glided past anyone....

lol

Personally I would like 2 see a starting 11 (4-4-2) of kasper,de laet, chester, shackell, konchesky, marshall, trotter, danns, stewart, nugent and heskey! Subs logan, morgan, moore, james, drinkwater, vardy and waghorn! A strong balanced team with great options on the bench!

He's just a young winger who's scored a few long shots, hardly a talisman really

And Holt was just a shit lower league striker. Sinclair had been on loan to a few teams and looked to be losing his way.

Star players can come from the unexpected, Vardy and James could be the next Holt and Sinclair. Until we see them all playing nobody knows.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the one thing we need above all else.

An 'attack' coach....... :thumbup:

Seriously, a first team coach who can coach modern attacking football.... :trumpet:

Sitting back, soaking up pressure then hitting on the counter is the way forward dave.

Greece did it, Chelsea did it, England are doing it, embrace it :D

I hope we sign more poofs. The German team has many and looks very accomplished. If I had it my way LCFC would be full of em.

More poofs. Who agrees?

It would make a interesting team photo shoot in the nearest local public park toilets I suppose.

And Holt was just a shit lower league striker. Sinclair had been on loan to a few teams and looked to be losing his way.

Star players can come from the unexpected, Vardy and James could be the next Holt and Sinclair. Until we see them all playing nobody knows.

This exactly. Besides, Marshall looks like he could have been one of the best signings i can remember in recent times if he carries on at half the rate he finished at last season. Bare in mind he is 20, knew few of the players and was the first time he has moved permanently for a fee to play first team football.

Really think he will rip it up next year.

Archived