Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes2011

What else do we need to buy in order to challenge for promotion next season?

Back up keeper ( unless Conrad does stay )

Right back-Gunter

Centre backs- 2 of Chester/Chambers/Hall and Shackell

Hardcore centre mid- Trotter/Derry

2 wingers- Burke/Brady/Stewart

Target man- Hesker/Kane

Swear we have a right back in De Laet?

We need to get in some new staff behind the beer and burger stalls. Those arthritic snails we have at present are no use nor ornament .

Was in a queue with a group of 4 in front of me about 3 or 4 minutes into half time, managed to get my cup of tea 5 minutes into the second half, fvcking attrocious.

We need a star player really Swansea had Sinclair, Norwich had Holt, Reading had Roberts, QPR had Taraabt, West Ham had Vaz Te

We've got Marshall, got high hopes for the lad this year. Wouldn't surprise me if he chipped in with 10+ goals.

We've got Marshall, got high hopes for the lad this year. Wouldn't surprise me if he chipped in with 10+ goals.

He's just a young winger who's scored a few long shots, hardly a talisman really

It shows how a real good scouting network can pay huge dividends.

And how players ARE out there who could make a real difference.

Watching the Euros, Pilar playing for the Czechs is apparently joining Wolfsburg from a minor Czech side for less than a million quid.

Left winger, good pace and dribbling skills. Looks a very tidy player.

Archived