Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes2011

What else do we need to buy in order to challenge for promotion next season?

Centre Back - Chester

Left back - If Konchesky is leaving

Centre defensive midfielder

Proper Winger - someone like Cameron Stewart, Robbie Brady etc

Target man who can also score goals - Gary Maldine etc

At the back:

Mills will be leaving & following Bamba's departure we deffo need a CB

Would like to see if Moore is promotion material at RB, because I don't believe Pelts is, if Moore isn't we need a RB

Sub keeper... if Smith is some way from 1st team, don't really know anything about him but he shouldn't be far off the bench now, if he's good enough.

In the middle

Deffo need something in the middle, Danns & Wellens were very good together, but Wellens is out for a few months. I think Drinkwater will grow into a key role with us, but not sure he's part of a promotion chasing 1st 11 just yet

Wings?

Up front

We need a better version of Howard, who can come off the bench & either hold the ball up if we're winning or provide us with a faster route forward & hold it up to allow the midfield to join in if we're chasing the game... Someone like Heskey, but I think he'll want first team action & I'm not sure that fits with us.

At the back:

Mills will be leaving & following Bamba's departure we deffo need a CB

Would like to see if Moore is promotion material at RB, because I don't believe Pelts is, if Moore isn't we need a RB

Sub keeper... if Smith is some way from 1st team, don't really know anything about him but he shouldn't be far off the bench now, if he's good enough.

In the middle

Deffo need something in the middle, Danns & Wellens were very good together, but Wellens is out for a few months. I think Drinkwater will grow into a key role with us, but not sure he's part of a promotion chasing 1st 11 just yet

Wings?

Up front

We need a better version of Howard, who can come off the bench & either hold the ball up if we're winning or provide us with a faster route forward & hold it up to allow the midfield to join in if we're chasing the game... Someone like Heskey, but I think he'll want first team action & I'm not sure that fits with us.

We've got De Laet and Matty James mate, catch up! :thumbup:

Been released I believe after 11 years of service.

He hasn't been released I don't think he was in Thailand with the youth team.

messi by maths over a longer season against poorer opposition he should be capable of 247 goals in the championship.

the sale of king power should cover it.

that or nicolas bentner. haha

that or the reintroduction of hoggies we have been shit without them. it was never o'neill it was my 2 hoggies before every home game.

A target man to score 15 goals ( league or cup lol)

To hold up the ball, bring other players into play and relieve the pressure on the back four .

A centre half , and a another full back and a creative midfielder who can carry the ball and go by players to open up the play.....

Archived